Goldie

You Niggas Starvin 😂
Site Owner
screenshot_79-png.50206

giphy.gif

vs

giphy.gif

Don Cheadle by default.

Fuck RDJ and all the fuck niggas who thought homie in blackface was hilarious.

I only know Downey Jr from Ironman and I don't watch that shit, off the top of my head I don't know what else he's been in.

Rdj...overall him and cheadles movies are bout the same(some goood some trash) but gonna have to go with rdj just cause hes perfect as tony stark and that pretty much shits on everything cheadle has done

So because it was part of the movie plot it's cool for a white guy to be in black face?
Its a movie nigga...so by your logic..fuck everybody whos ever done some racist shit or play a racist charcater in a movie as well?? And might as well say fuck the black actors who agree to all that racist shit thats done to them in movies too

The minstrel s
Its a movie nigga...so by your logic..fuck everybody whos ever done some racist shit or play a racist charcater in a movie as well?? And might as well say fuck the black actors who agree to all that racist shit thats done to them in movies too

He signed up for blackface, no excuse fam.

When he do black face?

He played the worst kind of coon in cinematic history for a white dude that can't help littering his scripts with the word nigger. Or were you just being blackface specific? Lol.

Slap yourself for trying to compare a BLACK man playing a role in a slave movie and a white dude in black face for comedic purposes.

Back