Welcome To aBlackWeb

Glasses thread

Soooo I’m pretty much blind without my glasses and have astigmatism. Bout time to get some new ones and some years ago my favorite pair was some gold Ray Bans. And also bout time I get some sunglasses.

What’s a brand yall look for or know a site for good deals? I don’t think we have a thread for this.

Last edited:
lol iono what you mean by good deal.

What's ya budget?

Try Warby Parker. They have some decent glasses that tend to be less then somewhere like lenscrafters n shit. You can even have them send you like 5 different pair online, have them ship it to you for free so you can try them on at home.

Theres some other places that offer similar services but the names slip my mind

found them @SeaSnake

I just realized that I don’t even need insurance for Americas best for glasses smh

I need glasses

is it true that some people who get lasik cant produce tears anymore and always have dry eyes n have to use eyedrops all the time after the procedure?

Why don’t you get surgery and then just wear glasses for “the look”?

Cuz no lol sunglasses and prescription glasses serve a purpose and add to style. Wearing glasses with no script or purpose besides fashion is weird. Like when folks were dressing like hipsters with the glasses with no lens.

Cuz no lol sunglasses and prescription glasses serve a purpose and add to style. Wearing glasses with no script or purpose besides fashion is weird. Like when folks were dressing like hipsters with the glasses with no lens.
Lol okay man

Back