Welcome To aBlackWeb

Giving Up

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
For my single people. Have yall reached a point to where you feel relationships just aint for you?

If I didn't have to worry about diseases I think I could do the single life forever.​

I felt that way this morning..
Then I drew some tarot and seen love is still coming my way..

I am just fine being alone which is the funny part of it all

For my single people. Have yall reached a point to where you feel relationships just aint for you?

If I didn't have to worry about diseases I think I could do the single life forever.​
i think what i've learned to know as a traditional relationship aint for me

I feel like the polyamorous lifestyle is something more suited for my desires in this point in my life

I feel like the polyamorous lifestyle is something more suited for my desires in this point in my life

:dfbruh: thx for the insight

Last edited by a moderator:
I be in n out of relationships
Shacking up is my fear

I don't have the patience

shit...forgot i was logged in as the Bank

i'ma change this when i get back into my account
How many accounts you juggling b?

funny thing is right before i met my wife i was coming to terms with being single forever....

i just lacked the energy for the game, and i could never see myself stepping out of what i was doing to meet someone nice..

never been the dude for fashion or appearances.. i just wear what i wear.. never was flashy...

like a lot of the shit dudes do to make themselves come off as appealing, back then and now.. just ain't my shit....i ain't overly thirsty..

if u feeling me, u feeling me , if u ain't u ain't..

also i'm very selfish when it comes to my alone time....even now, i'm fully content staying to myself all day long....

i know i can't cuz i gotta family, but it's still just who i am

i'm with the person i'm with because of her. i like/love her, and i m fully invested in what we can do together....

but outside of her......

i really ain't the one for relationships.....

our arguments t this day are because i get so frustrated that everyone doesn't think like me, and that can be horrible in a relationship.. cuz when i sy shit, it comes off like such an attack that normal conversations become combustible af due to tone...

so i mean, shit is tough.....you gotta pick someone you can win with

Although, I enjoy being single, oh my gawd it’s glorious. I do at times find myself thinking about having me a partner to just enjoy things with. So I’m not opposed to being in a relationship but you won’t find me actively looking for one.

Dude I’m talking to or whatever the hell we call this, he a good dude but I’m not right for him. Poor fella.

:dfbruh: thx for the breakdown
Is this better? He says I treat him bad. I don’t think I do. I give what I receive. If that’s an issue for him, im not the right one for him.

But he keep talking to me, so ima let him. I’m not changing though because I genuinely feel like I don’t treat him bad. That’s why I said poor fella.

Good dude tho. Cool af.

If I get into something serious, he gotta live far away but be here as soon as I call. It’s weird.

Back