Welcome To aBlackWeb

Giving up.

I think this explains the madness of what we know as Allergens. What's wrong with yall relationship?
She's just self absorbed, and selfish. I've had times where I try to overlook it but she just reminds me why i don't fuck wit her.

She's the type of person to take advantage of relationships in a way you shouldn't. I ain't perfect but I have a line. Like, she's the type of person to beg you to let her watch your child. Then convince the child that they want something that she wants.

She's just self absorbed, and selfish. I've had times where I try to overlook it but she just reminds me why i don't fuck wit her.

She's the type of person to take advantage of relationships in a way you shouldn't. I ain't perfect but I have a line. Like, she's the type of person to beg you to let her watch your child. Then convince the child that they want something that she wants.

So you saying she would use your children and manipulate them into asking you for something she really wants so she doesnt have to ask ypu or buy it herself?

I honestly thought Allegerns was a foster kid all this time...

Most mothers would just ask you can they stay at ur house for a week. She hit u up instead of just asking that and try to run game.
IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3600.PNG

I ain't respond so she hit me wit the passive aggressive enjoy ur holiday

She asked then added a lot of unneeded stuff to coerce a yes. And use it as a part of an overall plan that she only admits half of to each party involved.

Mind you at 6 in the am, a whole 3 weeks before hand.

Or maybe she was explaining. You know your mom better than me.

Or maybe she was explaining. You know your mom better than me.

She slick like that, you don't know if you don't know her. I remember when my wife first started getting familiar with her.

She was like, ya know I think you're over reacting. She's not that calculating and deceitful.

But, now..as you can see, my wife got the same message I did and ignored it too...I used to tell her bout my mother and she ain't believe me..

So I stepped back

IMG_3601.GIF

Only took 6months and $500 for her to get "taught"

Back