Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Give me your top 5 artist of ALL TIME with no honorable mentions

tenor.gif

@TonyDubbz you cheating. If you ask for top 5 that's all that should be listed. Saying no honorable mentions defeats the purpose.

It's your thread though so as my motto has been

LET EVERYBODY COOK

yea u got it

i knew niggas would throw in the HMs if It wasn't specified in the title tho

yea u got it

i knew niggas would throw in the HMs if It wasn't specified in the title tho

LLS exactly! Thats the thing though it shouldn't have to be mentioned. If a person ask for top 5 thats all they asking for. They didn't ask for top 5 AND honorable mentions.

Funny thing niggas constantly doing that shit made @Kandy asking if niggas ate play-doh and glue as kids that much more funny to me.

We all know some retards can't follow directions.

Rap artists?!

Dubbz did your brother make this thread?

I thought niggas would just name rap artist but its cool if they wanna do across all genres

that means they really gotta think about that shit before dropping a list

I thought niggas would just name rap artist but its cool if they wanna do across all genres

that means they really gotta think about that shit before dropping a list
if it’s top 5 across all genres then there shouldn’t be a lil Wayne mentioned.....

I kept it rap though

if it’s top 5 across all genres then there shouldn’t be a lil Wayne mentioned.....

I kept it rap though

yea i just did strictly rap but even if It was top 5 of all time Wayne would still have a spot on my list and i'd bump Jeezy off for MJ

LLS exactly! Thats the thing though it shouldn't have to be mentioned. If a person ask for top 5 thats all they asking for. They didn't ask for top 5 AND honorable mentions.

Funny thing niggas constantly doing that shit made @Kandy asking if niggas ate play-doh and glue as kids that much more funny to me.

We all know some retards can't follow directions.
Oh so I’m a comedic genius?

I’ll take it!

Back