Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Give em Their Flowers While They're Still Here.

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
Let's celebrate people whether their celebrities or people in your community and give them their flowers while they're still here.

Let's give love to the living and highlight some of the people we value and respect.

One thing I find some comfort in is knowing Kobe Bryant received so much of his flowers while he was still here. He knew he was loved.

Who else deserves their flowers today while they're still here?

Celebrities get celebrated plenty while they are alive. I mean it's pretty much in the title. I'd agree the regular people that do irregular things are the ones that get the short end of the stick.

i actually wanted to do this typa thread.

david banner was going to be first for me.

Celebrities get celebrated plenty while they are alive. I mean it's pretty much in the title. I'd agree the regular people that do irregular things are the ones that get the short end of the stick.
exactly........these are the people that should get credit. they doing it for love not likes

Give someone some flowers or keep it pushin whether they're a celebrity or not.

Thank you.

Back