Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girls, 12 and 14, murder their mother

I really dont give a fuck that brains are not fully developed you dont .. not whip your kids asses for the shit they do because of that.. accountability/responsibility and punishment should not be escaped

.. is this some sort of derisive thread tryin to make a point

So you guys are insinuating that these are two normal and healthy children of sound mind capable of making rational decisions?

All to support the disgusting idea that it's ok for grown men to have sex with 15 year old kids?

There needs to be a fucking purge on this site.

You know you're assuming right?

Show us the post and poster that did this. I've yet to find it and so I'm suspecting people like you are being deceptive to benefit validate your own notions.

Ppl want to be right so bad, till they say stuff to make them feel smart and get reactions

I bet he won't he show a post. I got a free meal for him to Popeyes if does find a post and the poster.

@SneakDZA

Come on cuz, pull out them receipts for us. You made the comment.

So you guys are insinuating that these are two normal and healthy children of sound mind capable of making rational decisions?

All to support the disgusting idea that 15 year old kids are at least partly to blame for their own rape at the hands of a serial predator?

There needs to be a fucking purge on this site.

Show us the post and poster that did this. I've yet to find it and so I'm suspecting people like you are being deceptive to benefit validate your own notions.

OK corrected then since I guess there's some subtle distinctions to this pedophile apologist shit that I didn't really care to make.

Ppl want to be right so bad, till they say stuff to make them feel smart and get reactions

I bet he won't he show a post. I got a free meal for him to Popeyes if does find a post and the poster.

@SneakDZA

Come on cuz, pull out them receipts for us. You made the comment.

Free Popeye's ok here we go...

Roman Times? Bro I keep telling you and you think I’m bullshitting, you’re not smart enough. There’s tribes who go on today. Young girls who would be high schoolers, already wives. Tribes of people who look like you. So called Roman time is recent time but you knew that

There’s been civilizations greater than the one you living in. And the customs ain’t the same. It’s a gray area. But people who don’t read books can’t have worldly conversations like this cause it’s all emotion

I’m not defending anyone cause I don’t determine right/wrong?
I just have my lines. My issue is with a public trial and making somebody the face of something like this. Especially somebody who looks like me and demonizing the individual

We don’t even have to talk ancient times or tribes. Leave your fucking area. Go to a different state. Go be around people who not like you. You know why Kelly free? Cause shit like this is super regular in them people towns. This shit offend you, not them. And who is the law?

This is apples to oranges tho.

Murder is murder. You cant undo it. And in this particular case, the argument isnt the same because they comitted a crime. A felony.

In the R Kelly situation, they were victimized. And while you can make an argument for accountability, we're talking about an adult victimizing a child....not the other way around.

This article is not about R. Kelly, but since you went there, here is my take on it:

The hit piece in the R. Kelly case, because the motivation isn’t to stop a harem/swinger’s club or pedophile ring. The scope of #MeToo’s actions one-sided, and strictly to go after R. Kelly. The horror of it for me is when I found out that parents/relatives and “friends” were the traffickers. Remove R. Kelly and allow the traffickers , movers and shakers, free to continue exploiting other young women.

Last edited:
Here these weird ass niggas go again.

Can’t even focus on the thread itself because they’re talking about something totally different. Take that shit to the RAPEKelly thread.

Anyway, I wonder what drove them to this point. People loveeee saying shit like “You only get one mother” “You should always respect your parents” but no one talks about how parents can be toxic as fuck. Did something happen to them that she chose to ignore? Or were they just teenagers that didn’t get their way? Who knows but them.

Here these weird ass niggas go again.

Can’t even focus on the thread itself because they’re talking about something totally different. Take that shit to the RAPEKelly thread.

Anyway, I wonder what drove them to this point. People loveeee saying shit like “You only get one mother” “You should always respect your parents” but no one talks about how parents can be toxic as fuck. Did something happen to them that she chose to ignore? Or were they just teenagers that didn’t get their way? Who knows but them.
agree with all of this

Reactions: Lea
What you mean it's not true?

There is a chemical and hormonal reaction that goes on in your body to make procreation a pleasurable experience..... There is a physical release and a strong correlation to having a good time......

That's way different than wanting to kill someone cuz you're mad. That comes from a place of hurt, and killing a person is no easy task. And the guilt tourments people.

There's not an age where killing is ever okay.

So they tried to kill the mom earlier and she basically let that shit slide and was comfortable still living with them and gave them an opportunity to do the job right this time

Its gotta be hard in these situations cuz is it just an immature young mind or the budding of a psychopath? Life in prison for one could make them the other.

This is apples to oranges tho.

Murder is murder. You cant undo it. And in this particular case, the argument isnt the same because they comitted a crime. A felony.

In the R Kelly situation, they were victimized. And while you can make an argument for accountability, we're talking about an adult victimizing a child....not the other way around.

My comments weren’t about R. Kelly. If you visit enough female populated black forums; the common theme is:

1) All black men are creepy criminals/rapists;

2) Girls/women don’t commit crimes—-and if they do some man is behind it;

3) All girls and women are to be believed 100%;

4) The brains of teens and children are still developing, so nothing immoral they do is their fault;

5) Nobody cares about black girls;

6) Pointing out the reckless stuff that women/girls do is “shaming”

Back