Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girlfriend of 6 months wants to move in what would you do?

What would you do?

• Total voters
Fortunately I have a great support system so my girl at 6 months would be far down on the list. My parents would help and I have a few friends I can think off top could help. They all know I don't ask them for nothing and am the first person people call on for help. But let's say for what ever reason, I had to ask my girl. I will tell her I can pay whatever amount. I don't ever expect people to give me things for free just because I know them. If she doesn't want to take that step, I understand. Because really, I would be nervous of moving since I am being forced. But again, it is highly unlikely for me to ask her first.
thats great.
we need more support systems like this.
interestingly enough.....a few people i spoke with dont feel they have support systems like this. either they choose not to see it or didnt have it or it was toxic.

but your point is taken.

so you saying ....if the man is not ready to help her after 6 months then he should not ask for pussy?

so the pussy is contingent on how or if he helps her? but what if she didnt earn her right to ask to move in yet?? what is she doing for him? what must she do to qualify to think its ok to move in other than having a pussy?

So can he really be into her but not ready to live together without it being a strike against him being a good dude?
lets go in this circle.

You really gonna keep fucking a chick that's homeless? Sending her back to the shelter after you smash?

giphy - 2020-04-03T080419.428.gif

i never lived with a man and dont plan on it until im married (even then im not thrilled at the idea) so maybe im different but i wouldnt even feel comfortable staying at my mans house for months on end.

i would have been figuring out how to get a room or been looking at options with friends before i would even consider shacking up.

especially after 6 months.

i wouldnt dare maybe its pride or an ego thing but i hate having to depend on my boyfriends for anything outside of paying for our dates and maybe groceries.

rent and other huge bills is just something i wouldnt expect anyone to pay.

sorry
I agree with all your points except the waiting to get married before living together. For me, I have to live with them first before marrying them. You only begin to find out who someone is once you live with them. I consider that the final step before marriage. Just staying with some one on the weekends is not enough. Because that person will act like mr/ms perfect while you are temporarily there. When you live with a person, they drop their guard and you can see all their habits and faults. Living with people can break up relationships easily. If you haven't had that test run before marriage, good luck.

You just moving the goal posts but ok.

And not everyone can just put someone up somewhere else. While afford their own rent.
Oh... that was a stunt post.

You niggas disgusting
stop it.

wasnt nothing stunt about it.
she said or give her $300. and if that gives her enough for another month ...then i would help her find a spot.

i tell you man. yall dudes think everything is stuntin.

whats wrong with yall.

stop it.

wasnt nothing stunt about it.
she said or give her $300. and if that gives her enough for another month ...then i would help her find a spot.

i tell you man. yall dudes think everything is stuntin.

whats wrong with yall.

He said he'll loan her $300 like that helps.

That's goofy.

He might as well keep it for himself if he's hurting.
but its the offer is he is hurting.
its the sacrifice of maybe giving his last.

but i mean this can go many different ways,.

for me i need to see certain things before i do something like this.

Reactions: GNS
i mean i understand but how long he been in the crib before she realize he aint have a gig?
was he bringing in loot? paying cable?

I think he moved in with her around Christmas and the realization that he wasn't on the up and up came probably within the last month or so. He sold her on being a contractor with Lowe's so he was doing a lot of home improvements to her crib. Think he redid her daughter's bedroom and retiled the bathroom or something. IDK if he was paying any actual bills but I doubt it.

I agree with all your points except the waiting to get married before living together. For me, I have to live with them first before marrying them. You only begin to find out who someone is once you live with them. I consider that the final step before marriage. Just staying with some one on the weekends is not enough. Because that person will act like mr/ms perfect while you are temporarily there. When you live with a person, they drop their guard and you can see all their habits and faults. Living with people can break up relationships easily. If you haven't had that test run before marriage, good luck.

ill pass

so you saying ....if the man is not ready to help her after 6 months then he should not ask for pussy?

so the pussy is contingent on how or if he helps her? but what if she didnt earn her right to ask to move in yet?? what is she doing for him? what must she do to qualify to think its ok to move in other than having a pussy?

So can he really be into her but not ready to live together without it being a strike against him being a good dude?
lets go in this circle.

source.gif

I think he moved in with her around Christmas and the realization that he wasn't on the up and up came probably within the last month or so. He sold her on being a contractor with Lowe's so he was doing a lot of home improvements to her crib. Think he redid her daughter's bedroom and retiled the bathroom or something. IDK if he was paying any actual bills but I doubt it.
hole up

so he did free work and she still about to boot him?

if he was a contractor.....winter is the low season. but was the work he did on the room legit?

i dunno bout this one.

Back