Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girl claims she bought her dream home due to Onlyfans

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like the message this sends.

But I guess some of y'all would allow or be OK with your lady doing this for a crib.

But I guess good for her cuz she got a crib at 22.

I bet chicks ran to sign up trynna get a crib too.

The things we celebrate.
Smdh

Bruh everyones different. No matter how hard yall do this and focus on the message this sends, there will be a ton of women that will never show their bodies for money. They will always be the majority.

If you cool with your chick using her body for cash, you got options. You want a chick that will never ever? You got options. Lifes good.

Bruh everyones different. No matter how hard yall do this and focus on the message this sends, there will be a ton of women that will never show their bodies for money. They will always be the majority.

If you cool with your chick using her body for cash, you got options. You want a chick that will never ever? You got options. Lifes good.
Exactly......But I have my opinion.
As long as I'm not attacking her personal....I don't see the problem

I just have an issue with what I think it says to others .

If I'm wrong....It is what it is. But like I said...I have my reasons.

Personally, I scoff at these chicks 'cause for decades they've been runnin around talmbout how they've been exploited for their bodies, they're more than just their body parts, no more objectification, blah, blah, blah and what's the first thing they do when given the opportunity? Objectify themselves by showing their naked body parts for cash.

You can't scream "exploitation" in one breath and yell "come see my titties, only $9.99 a month" in the next. That just means exploitation is fine as long as you're the one doing it.

We dont have to go back and forth on this but by definition, women being exploited is when its forced on them systematically for them to succeed.

This is more like, it more a womans choice, and strictly for her benefit, not the benefit of others.

Love it or hate it, this is the exact opposite of the explotation they were talking about.

We dont have to go back and forth on this but by definition, women being exploited is when its forced on them systematically for them to succeed.

This is more like, it more a womans choice, and strictly for her benefit, not the benefit of others.

Love it or hate it, this is the exact opposite of the explotation they were talking about.
But someone not fully knowing something can lead them into a dark place.

Thats with anything.

I'd be disappointed either way but there exists a thing called nuance.

I agree. But your statement about 'Would niggas want their daughters doing this?' didn't contain any nuance at all. You made a bold, overarching question that contained no nuance at all...then seemed to disagree when niggas gave you a 1:1 comparison using the same level of nuance. There is a deeper conversation to be had here. It's just that the 'daughter' thing is a bad argument and not gonna lead to that deeper convo.

That's all. No more, no less.

I agree. But your statement about 'Would niggas want their daughters doing this?' didn't contain any nuance at all. You made a bold, overarching question that contained no nuance at all...then seemed to disagree when niggas gave you a 1:1 comparison using the same level of nuance. There is a deeper conversation to be had here. It's just that the 'daughter' thing is a bad argument and not gonna lead to that deeper convo.

That's all. No more, no less.

No, given the topic of discussion the nuance that sex work is different to other forms of low skill labour is obviously implied.

Or at least I thought it was.

Last edited:
Back