Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girl claims she bought her dream home due to Onlyfans

Did anyone blame the loser ass dweebs that actually pay for this shit????

The mfs hacking in the mega thread are actually a step above them bc at least they're not paying for it

Let that marinate

Simps are the problem

That’s where you’re wrong.

None of this is problem

because birds move in flocks and their flight patterns can be cause for concern when they're overhead.
I dig it. But prostitution is the worlds oldest profession. This is just the newest version of the oldest thing. Camming been goin on for years and years. If anything if the same girls that would be on the street or in the clubs are online thats an improvement. Cant be raped through a webcam after all.

Do I want more for young girls, of course. Would I want this for my loved one, hell no. But the sky ain't falling cause a girl came up off of tricks. That's old hat.

Did anyone blame the loser ass dweebs that actually pay for this shit????

The mfs hacking in the mega thread are actually a step above them bc at least they're not paying for it

Let that marinate

Simps are the problem
An I was in there roasting them all.

All them views......smdh

I dig it. But prostitution is the worlds oldest profession. This is just the newest version of the oldest thing. Camming been goin on for years and years. If anything if the same girls that would be on the street or in the clubs are online thats an improvement. Cant be raped through a webcam after all.

Do I want more for young girls, of course. Would I want this for my loved one, hell no. But the sky ain't falling cause a girl came up off of tricks. That's old hat.

This is where I disagree. Hoes still go up and down the street. Cam models are regular women a lot of the time fam with jobs and shit. Onlyfans offers women who wouldn't even wanna do that an opportunity to smut.

That so many men are willin' to pay women to see some tits with a personal touch is a separate thread.

Definitely worth discussion

That so many men are willin' to pay women to see some tits with a personal touch is a separate thread.

Definitely worth discussion
It is but still predatory. Funny how people don't like it but then support it if it's dressed up different

Back