Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gilbert Arenas Hit with Restraining Order After Allegedly Threatening to Send Nude Pics of Ex to Her

Explain how she put herself in a position to have her nudes and sextapes sent to her son

Giving them to a nigga who you know been acting like this since he's been out of the league. I'm not saying it's right but come on. If a chick see a nigga beat up his last girl constantly and then go be with him she's asking for some of that abuse too.

Women should smarten up, they put themselves in this position.
not sure what you mean by this...

niggas act like they aint never seen pussy.

and being a basketball rich type nigga....you shoulda seen all types a pussies and his homies shoulda seen just as many if not more pussies from the hanger ons and run offs.

so no one shuold be impressed with a nude.
an from the way them circles run....them niggas might have already seen her ass.

but when you involve kids....thats rkelly type shit and corrupting the morals of a minor....thats jail time.

I didnt say it was. Ijs that this nigha is retarded cant blame victims here.

Then why even mention he can get charged if its not your concern?

We all know Arenas is a retard. You can blame the victim when its on record that Arenas is a retard and she still decides to be in a relationship with him.

Can't blame the victim for HIS actions but she can be blamed for her bad decision making.

Giving them to a nigga who you know been acting like this since he's been out of the league. I'm not saying it's right but come on. If a chick see a nigga beat up his last girl constantly and then go be with him she's asking for some of that abuse too.
Man shut up

Both you niggas need to do a 3-5

We all know Arenas is a retard. You can blame the victim when its on record that Arenas is a retard and she still decides to be in a relationship with him.

Can't blame the victim for HIS actions but she can be blamed for her bad decision making.
Wait, why are you bringing up her actions?

Her actions ain't lead him to sending her nudes to her son.

So whatever her bad decisions is irrelevant

kinda like chicks knowing cosby drugs chicks but still taking the pills he gives them?

everybody think they different

Fuck her b. This what yall failing to understand, she is a small foot note in this story yo.

The nigga trying to send her nudes to her kids and you niggas fly past that demented shit and go straight to....She a hoe.

It's no wonder you niggas single and pussy less

Wait, why are you bringing up her actions?

Her actions ain't lead him to sending her nudes to her son.

So whatever her bad decisions is irrelevan
t

This is in my post "Can't blame the victim for HIS actions"

WTF are you babbling about!?

kinda like chicks knowing cosby drugs chicks but still taking the pills he gives them?

everybody think they different

Nothing like that causes those bitches knowingly got high with Cosby.

Knowingly getting high with someone is different than getting drugged.

Fuck her b. This what yall failing to understand, she is a small foot note in this story yo.

The nigga trying to send her nudes to her kids and you niggas fly past that demented shit and go straight to....She a hoe.

not single and no where close to pussyless.

but the nigga still sick

Ain't nobody saying he's guilt free tho, he's a fuck nigga for threatening it.

This is in my post "Can't blame the victim for HIS actions"

WTF are you babbling about!?
Why are YOU blaming her for his decision

If you agree that the nigga a sucka for his actions and what he doing, then what's the point of bringing up her bad decision making?

Besides being a fuck nigga that victim blames

Nothing like that causes those bitches knowingly got high with Cosby.

Knowingly getting high with someone is different than getting drugged.
oh i know....but i was making a point that didnt need to be made but wanted to feel important

Back