Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghosting Someone

5th Letter

Mod Squad
have you ever ghosted someone or been ghosted on? And when I say ghost I'm talking about y'all been dating for awhile and one day the person stopped contacting you out of the blue, and the person does not return your calls/texts. Nor were there any discussion about moving on from the person.

Yes....this dude had been trying to holla at me for months but I wasn't ready to date yet. Eventually we started talking and he invited me to his house. We go to his room and he's trying to fuck. I had no issue with that because it had been a few months since I had any but I wasn't prepared because I didn't have condoms nor did he. So I was like I ain't fucking without a condom. He was pressuring me to fuck without one and I was like no and I broke down crying (lol) telling him all the reasons why we shouldn't do it. He wasn't hearing it so he told me to leave and I got my shit and left. We did run into each other because we frequented the same reggae club but we didn't acknowledge each other.

Last edited:
A couple times actually

The most memorable one was this chick I met at a young black professional shindig

I walk her to her car, get her number and we began talking

She had just gotten out of a relationship some months prior and I was cool with it because I wasn't trying to get into one.

We go out a couple of times. She even came by the crib, ended up taking a nap and I played my Xbox until she woke up.

Then out the blue, she stopped responding to my texts/calls. We didn't have a blow-up or nothing like that. Pride was kinda hurt, so as a last resort, I hit her up on FB to see what the deal was. She said she wasn't looking to get in a relationship and thought we were moving too fast because she thought I wanted one...I mean, she invited me to a house party then kissed me when she walked outside with me to my car.

How did I give you the impression I wanted to be in a relationship. I think what really happened is that she got back with her ex

Yes....this dude had been trying to holla at me for months but I wasn't ready to date yet. Eventually we started talking and he invited me to his house. We go to his room and he's trying to fuck. I had no issue with that because it had been a few months since I had any but I wasn't prepared because I didn't have condoms nor did he. So I was like I ain't fucking without a condom. He was pressuring me to fuck without one and I was like and I broke down crying (lol) telling him all the reasons why we shouldn't do it. He wasn't hearing it so he told me to leave and I got my shit and left. We did run into each other because we frequented the same reggae club but we didn't acknowledge each other.

That nigga a fool. Quick store run

A couple times actually

The most memorable one was this chick I met at a young black professional shindig

I walk her to her car, get her number and we began talking

She had just gotten out of a relationship some months prior and I was cool with it because I wasn't trying to get into one.

We go out a couple of times. She even came by the crib, ended up taking a nap and I played my Xbox until she woke up.

Then out the blue, she stopped responding to my texts/calls. We didn't have a blow-up or nothing like that. Pride was kinda hurt, so as a last resort, I hit her up on FB to see what the deal was. She said she wasn't looking to get in a relationship and thought we were moving too fast because she thought I wanted one...I mean, she invited me to a house party then kissed me when she walked outside with me to my car.

How did I give you the impression I wanted to be in a relationship. I think what really happened is that she got back with her ex

You were "too nice" and didn't try to fuck her when she came over and napped. Not your fault though. She was afraid of a decent man.

You were "too nice" and didn't try to fuck her when she came over and napped. Not your fault though. She was afraid of a decent man.
This was one of the few times I didn't listen to my left shoulder and just whip my dick out

Too bad I don't have one, I'd be a man whore.

"Fuck that, whipping dicks out all 2k18".

Too many times to tell, lol. I'd have chicks thinking we about to be a couple only to ghost they ass. I wouldn't lie and they would know I didn't want a relationship, but I've always treated women well so I guess they couldn't reconcile the two sides.

At the time figured I didn't owe an explanation because we weren't a couple, but looking back that shit was so foul.

So many beautiful women, smh. If only I could do it again.

Back