Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghostface Killah says Rewind is the greatest story tellin rap songs of all time

My Summer Vacation by Ice Cube>>>

So much truth in that story. It's basically a blueprint to how gangs and drugs spread across America.

Cube is an underrated story teller, he really is one of the GOATs at it... 'Ghetto Vet' is one of my favourites, the beat is crazy too...

'Same corner, same hood, Im still there... with bananas tied to my wheelchair'

My Summer Vacation by Ice Cube>>>

So much truth in that story. It's basically a blueprint to how gangs and drugs spread across America.

🙄 another overhyped Ice Cube song with wack production. Not to derail the thread but we gotta have honest conversation about this guy one day.

Nigga been getting by for his verse on “Fuck Da Police”, Today Was a Good Day, and Friday for too long.

🙄 another overhyped Ice Cube song with wack production. Not to derail the thread but we gotta have honest conversation about this guy one day.

Nigga been getting by for his verse on “Fuck Da Police”, Today Was a Good Day, and Friday for too long.
I totally disagree with ya, so no need to have a conversation with me. We would just be wasting each other's time.

Shit, he would know.

Not the best per se, but one of my personal favorites from my favorite rap album of all time. Still haven't heard anything like it to this day.

Ghost was the right person to have for this. IMO, he the GOAT rap storyteller. That's not to say that he has all the best stories. More that he has the best overall body of the work and storytelling skillset. Nigga got everything from the typical street stories to crazy shit like him visiting cartoon land or going underwater with a buncha mermaids. He's actually got 3 full story albums on top of all that.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Hilarious.

But it's your opinion. Wrong but your opinion.

Back