Welcome To aBlackWeb

I enjoyed it. Took a bit long to pick up. Nostalgic most definitely. The theater I was in had some blown speakers so that kind of sucked with the volume would elevate . Didnt really get how you could freeze energy.

Lesbian ghost love story was stupid. They better not revisit that.

Also, there’s so much they left open w all the ghosts escaping from all those years of bustin’. So they’re 100% going to revisit 1 & 2 nostalgia. Bet we eventually see Vigo 2.0 and the pink slime.

Just seen it w the fam

Everyone agreed it was a better movie than Kong x Zilla

I thought it was a lil too long but still cool.

Post credit scene was lackin. Wasnt worth sitting around for.

Seen this last week I thought it was ok. The comedy really was hit & miss. The story was cool but the first movie was a little better. 6.5 - 7/10.

Idk what the summer movie season is gone look like for 2024 due to the writers strike from last year but right now it's been a lot of sub-par or wack shit imo...

Lesbian ghost love story was stupid. They better not revisit that.

Also, there’s so much they left open w all the ghosts escaping from all those years of bustin’. So they’re 100% going to revisit 1 & 2 nostalgia. Bet we eventually see Vigo 2.0 and the pink slime.
Vigo was destroyed and not captured. Wouldnt make since bringing him back but im sure it could be done. I wouldn't want to see that though.

I forgot they destroyed him
Since you brought him up, I looked up the actor. He was also in die hard. But found out he was a terrible person. He raped his mother in law. For years, it was thought his half sister could be his daughter.

Back