Welcome To aBlackWeb

Leslie Jones needs to shut the fuck up.

She is delusional as fuck and refuses to sit here in reality with the rest of us.

The reboot was a fucking failure that went out of its way to shit all over the original amd its fans.

Why do they deserve a second chance?

I wouldn’t have cared if the reboot had women in it. It just fucking sucked and wasn’t funny. If it involved the old order passing the torch fine but the movie was trash regardless of gender

For real.

Folks can't seem to separate the two. Like if you criticize the movie you hate women or something..

I understand that some of them assholes online hated it just cuz it was all women but I try to be as objective as possible... the move just wasn't good

Maybe he just meant that this movie won't suck like the last one did... lol

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out the outrage here. I also hate it when people use the word "gross" in the wrong context. Smh.

The question I have is...where was all this support for the all female cast version when it dropped? B/c when it was announced they were doing that, folks trashed the movie before it even went into production. When it dropped...folks said it wasn't good. I watched it b/c I liked the idea it was an all female cast...but the movie itself wasn't that good.

The original wasn't good b/c it was all males. And anyone who thinks that is an idiot. The WHOLE cast was great. It was funny. The storyline was good. Visually it was great 80's movie. It's still great even til this day. THAT is why the OG is a classic.

I don't care if it's an all male...female...hindu cast. If you don't have those elements like the OG version...then it won't succeed. Plain & simple.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm still trying to figure out the outrage here. I also hate it when people use the "gross" in the wrong context. Smh.

The question I have is...where was all this support for the all female cast version when it dropped? B/c when it was announced they were doing that, folks trashed the movie before it even went into production. When it dropped...folks said it wasn't good. I watched it b/c I liked the idea it was an all female cast...but the movie itself wasn't that good.

The original wasn't good b/c it was all males. And anyone who thinks that is an idiot. The WHOLE cast was great. It was funny. The storyline was good. Visually it was great 80's movie. It's still great even til this day. THAT is why the OG is a classic.

I don't care if it's an all male...female...hindu cast. If you don't have those elements like the OG version...then it won't succeed. Plain & simple.
Well said. And I don’t get why people don’t get this

Last edited:
The only cast I want to see do the remake outside of the original crew is the broken lizard comedy team. I even suggested it on their fan site but got no reply.

The female cast was decent to me. I got what I expected from them.

Given that The Architect explained that "the one" is basically a planned anomaly that resets The Matrix

There is def room for an sequel/reboot

maybe this should be in another thread but Neo was spos to break that cycle tho by the end lol

say no more

was watching the trilogy high and damn...maybe i just wasnt paying attention sober, but so much shit became clearer after watching high lol

maybe i just wanted a reason to get high, and im not ashamed of that

I'm with it but I still dont like the fact they shit on the all female cast/movie

That might be the one thing that keeps me from this movie

Back