Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ghana to Give African Americans Easy Visas & Right of Abode

Did they only mention u yanks?
Caribbean people gotta get them rights first.
U fuck ass yankees still running around talking bout africans hate y'all, y'all shouldn't get shit.

I think Senegal was trying to work something out with Haiti awhile back.

I already know black Americans who repatriated to Ghana. It has its issues like any where but the people have shown much love and respect to my peoples

You niggas really need to get the fuck out of the whole "Africans hate us" mentality.

Shit is just as prejudice as saying all African Americans are ghetto

According to some reports, Ghanaians are intolerant of African-Americans. They are referred to as obruni, the two word for white or foreigner, as well as societal treatment that includes such norms as the denial of government jobs, the right to vote, and higher costs for hospital visits. In his 2001 article, "Tangled Roots, for African-Americans in Ghana, the Grass Isn't Always Greener," Pascal Zachary of Wall StreetJournal spoke of such mistreatment.

source (1).gif

So we supposed to go all the way to Africa to still be treated like niggers with the hard er?
This world is a wild fucking place.

Lol black people hate black people. Black Americans hate black immigrants, black immigrants hate black Americans. White supremacy did a number on us. Meanwhile Trump and other white supremacists have no issues with white immigrants.

Lol black people hate black people. Black Americans hate black immigrants, black immigrants hate black Americans. White supremacy did a number on us. Meanwhile Trump and other white supremacists have no issues with white immigrants.

White ppl from other countries don’t fuck with white Americans like that too

White ppl from other countries don’t fuck with white Americans like that too
Does white supremacy exist in other countries? Then this hatred is minuscule compared to the vitriol that black people seem to have for each other.

Fuck the bullshit, Im going to visit next year and truly look into giving this a chance. I really dont understand how so many of us can continue to be cool living here in a country that displays its hate for us everyday. You can't even be in your own home in peace.

Thats not to say that Ghana doesnt have its own problems, but how long are we going to be a nation divided, which makes us weak? We the most special ppl on this planet. Truth be told, the real reason other race hate us is because they admire us. They envy us. Their women envy the beauty of ours. Their men envy the strength of us. It boils down to jealousy.

But instead of linking up to build something great that we might not reap the benefits from, but our decendants would, we rsther sit here and keep begging for equality. Its been long over due to build a legacy for our people. I know it aint as easy as it sounds but its fucking necessary.

I understand your point but what about your family? I've done my family genealogy and we go back to 1860's. Hopefully one day I can go even further with more research. Right or wrong this is my family history. We are what we are right? My connection with Africa is skin color at this point but I hope that can change one day.

Fuck the bullshit, Im going to visit next year and truly look into giving this a chance. I really dont understand how so many of us can continue to be cool living here in a country that displays its hate for us everyday. You can't even be in your own home in peace.

Thats not to say that Ghana doesnt have its own problems, but how long are we going to be a nation divided, which makes us weak? We the most special ppl on this planet. Truth be told, the real reason other race hate us is because they admire us. They envy us. Their women envy the beauty of ours. Their men envy the strength of us. It boils down to jealousy.

But instead of linking up to build something great that we might not reap the benefits from, but our decendants would, we rsther sit here and keep begging for equality. Its been long over due to build a legacy for our people. I know it aint as easy as it sounds but its fucking necessary.
Trill

Stop this shit
You speaking in absolutes like u can prove all that

I understand your point but what about your family? I've done my family genealogy and we go back to 1860's. Hopefully one day I can go even further with more research. Right or wrong this is my family history. We are what we are right? My connection with Africa is skin color at this point but I hope that can change one day.

I've traced my moms side back to a woman who was slave. Shit burned my soul. I was excited about all the history I'd found until I wound up searching through slave records.

I got so angry that I stopped looking any further for a while. But I'm getting back on it. Far as my family goes, to me its deeper than just me and mine. Because if we DONT start working toward a strong black nation, then we will continue to struggle. We dont seem to understand this as a people.

Yes, European whites have certain opinions about american whites, but they recognize their whiteness all the same. I see it all the time.

Back