Welcome To aBlackWeb

Getting social media stalked by husband's ex

Reesey

Real Thugs Eat Green Apple Jolly Ranchers.
So ladies... and gentlemen,

I need to vent real quick.

My husbands EX has been a thorn in my @$$ for years.
1. She swears I stole her man. Untrue
2. She stay trying to lock him up for ARREARS child support that she has yet to prove he owes. But the system doesn't care and will continue to bring him to court just to say that , dismiss the case and do it all over again the next year.
3. She stalks EVERY social media site I am on. Lol

Just recently I noticed that she looks at my Instagram story. So I decide to reach out.

My text: "Hey______ , wanna bury the hatchet and be buds.?"

Haha... I know it sounds sarcastic, but I was oh so serious.

Her response

To which I replied (shocked that she actually admitted to looking at my pics, even though we are not friends on NO social media platforms and do not follow one another at "all") I decided to keep it simple.

Now...i thought this little interaction would make it to where she ceased watching my INSTAFACE ...WRONG!!!

Her name is under EVERY SINGLE POST that I place in my story.

See... you can't see folks that watch/look at your main pics on your page, but Instagram gives you a list of everyone that watches your story.

Mind you.. she has been trying to mimic me for years. I get a new house, she wants one. I bought a red car, next time I went to pick up the kids, SHE had a red car.

My daughter's have dreads, she put faux dreads in my step daughters hair.etc etc.

I just put my account on private, though I thought it fun and partially beneficial for her to watch because I place positive affirmations and other lifestyle helpful things that she could benefit from, but then again..its kind of creepy.

What say you lovely ladies and/or gentlemen? Keep it private, or let her @$$ burn everytime she opens her sh*t and checks my page.

Mind you...she is evil incarnate.

@BNE
@Chico's Ole Lady
@Illiterate Hillbilly
@MissK
@Whispering Eye
@Azlyn
@EleanorDeWitt
@Race Jones
@Blactivity
@whomever

Last edited:

2. She stay trying to lock him up for ARREARS child support that she has yet to prove he owes. But the system doesn't care and will continue to bring him to court just to say that , dismiss the case and do it all over again the next year.

Just recently I noticed that she looks at my Instagram story. So I decide to reach out.

Her response

To which I replied (shocked that she actually admitted to looking at my pics, even though we are not friends on NO social media platforms and do not follow one another at "all") I decided to keep it simple.

Now...i thought this little interaction would make it to where she ceased watching my INSTAFACE ...WRONG!!!

See... you can't see folks that watch/look at your main pics on your page, but Instagram gives you a list of everyone that watches your story.

Mind you.. she has been trying to mimic me for years. I get a new house, she wants one. I bought a red car, next time I went to pick up the kids, SHE had a red car.

My daughter's have dreads, she put faux dreads in my step daughters hair.etc etc.

I just put my account on private, though I thought it fun and partially beneficial for her to watch because I place positive affirmations and other lifestyle helpful things that she could benefit from, but then again..its kind of creepy.

What say you lovely ladies and/or gentlemen? Keep it private, or let her @$$ burn everytime she opens her sh*t and checks my page.

@BNE
@Chico's Ole Lady
@Illiterate Hillbilly
@MissK
@Whispering Eye
@Azlyn
@EleanorDeWitt
@Race Jones
@Blactivity
@whomever

I say block her! It’ll cut down on a lot of what’s happening.

I had to block my ex and his new girlfriend. Too much unnecessary drama. Now, it’s no drama.

I’m also the type to let you watch but not if it brings drama.

I say block her! It’ll cut down on a lot of what’s happening.

I had to block my ex and his new girlfriend. Too much unnecessary drama. Now, it’s no drama.

I’m also the type to let you watch but not if it brings drama.

Yeah, through all the ISH she had done, to see her so thirsty after what we doing was a bit hilarious and even a bit flattering at first.

Like, as soon as i post something she would beat @Cain to seeing it and he is an open stalker and don't give a d*mn who knows hahahaha.

I have no idea how she is so fast because we are not friends so I know she's not getting alerts. Which means you sit there ...checking...throughout the day..smh...REALLY?

now..its just sad and I feel sorry for her more than anything.

@DS_ thinks I'm soft because I have always wanted to assist her more so than beat her down, even with the drama she creates.

I say, she is a woman...a BLACK woman, she needs me...i need her. Period.

Last edited:
Yeah, through all the ISH she had done, to see her so thirsty after what we doing was a bit hilarious and even a bit flattering at first.

Like, if post something and she would beat @Cain to seeing it and he is an open stalker and don't give a d*mn who knows hahahaha.

I have movie how she is so fast because we are not friends so I know she's not getting alerts. Which means you sit there ...checking...throughout the day..smh...REALLY?

now..its just sad and I feel sorry for her more than anything.

@DS_ thinks I'm soft because I have always wanted to assist her more so than beat her down, even with the drama she creates.

I say, she is a woman...a BLACK woman, she needs me...i need her. Period.
I have no idea why I was @'d and stalker?? How dare you Sully my name

It is flattering. I feel like if you block her now she will really feel some kind of way. You’re competition clearly.

I’d let her ass be ONLY because she said she had no problems with you. Honestly, you know she does.

Last edited:
Sorry love, just giving you a hard time lol

Give me the male perspective on this would ya!?
Well I'm glad you asked the alpha male/predator like myself for my thoughts first off.

If I was you I would keep killing her with kindness. I mean killing her with it. Send friend request, wish her happy birthday, send her happy quotes and all that happy nigga goofy shit. The best way to light a soul on fire is let those who don't like you see you doing well and happy by inviting into your happiness. Is it vindictive yep, is it foul of course but if you're winning everyday your enemies can't see your losses.

Also to add on, you won the prize. You got Scalp aka @DS_ keekeeking and doing whatever his goofy ass do. You got the chaps and I assume you're happy so be a lion and never worry about what sheep think,like,live or feel.

Well I'm glad you asked the alpha male/predator like myself for my thoughts first off.

If I was you I would keep killing her with kindness. I mean killing her with it. Send friend request, wish her happy birthday, send her happy quotes and all that happy nigga goofy shit. The best way to light a soul on fire is let those who don't like you see you doing well and happy by inviting into your happiness. Is it vindictive yep, is it foul of course but if you're winning everyday your enemies can't see your losses.

Also to add on, you won the prize. You got Scalp aka @DS_ keekeeking and doing whatever his goofy ass do. You got the chaps and I assume you're happy so be a lion and never worry about what sheep think,like,live or feel.

Oh Em Gee

I read through waiting on something sarcastic, condescending and down right rude...per your normal posts.

But I am pleasantly shocked!!

Thank you Mr @Cain , your words of wisdom have been noted. :-)

tumblr_inline_mla31p1gj31qz4rgp.gif

Oh Em Gee

I read through waiting on something sarcastic, condescending and down right rude...per your normal posts.

But I am pleasantly shocked!!

Thank you Mr @Cain , your words of wisdom have been noted. :)

View attachment 11438
Oh I was going to be ass but I'm on my way to the lake to look at God's work. Life is too short to hold malice in your heart for anything.

As long as shorty don't touch you then her looking at a pic/video is just that looking at a pic/video. Now if does invite you to her hands then disregard everything I said and go full nigga not that goofy ass African shit say but full retarded nigga on her

Her response

@BNE
@Chico's Ole Lady
@Illiterate Hillbilly
@MissK
@Whispering Eye
@Azlyn
@EleanorDeWitt
@Race Jones
@Blactivity
@whomever
keep posting fly shit and letting her soul burn