Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION GETTING NEGATIVE REACTIONS...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Do you honestly feel some type of way when you get one?

I mean I know it's the innanet and all, but let's be honest...we've all seen folks legit get upset when someone gives them a "wack" or " nosign".

If it's just the innanet, then why does it bother folks so much? Share your thoughts.

It doesn't bother me.

There seems to be a bit more discussion them here ("hey, _______, what's up with the wack/feelings") then I'm used to though. I can't put my finger on why that's the case, or why it means anything to folks

It doesn't bother me.

There seems to be a bit more discussion them here ("hey, _______, what's up with the wack/feelings") then I'm used to though. I can't put my finger on why that's the case, or why it means anything to folks
These new niggas lol

Lol I don’t really be caring most of the times. I be acting like I do though.

Unless you just out here spamming my shit with negative reactions like @GNS was doing to me. I’m like this nigga gotta go! Immediately.

Lol I don’t really be caring most of the times. I be acting like I do though.

Unless you just out here spamming my shit with negative reactions like @GNS was doing to me. I’m like this nigga gotta go! Immediately.
I have a reason for every reaction i give

Tupac-Shakur-i-dont-give-a-fuck.gif

I'm curious as to what goes on a person's head when they give a negative reaction.

I mean of course the obvious...someone says something you don't like...of course you get a negative reaction.

But when it's personal...what's the goal? What are you tryin to accomplish?

I'm trying to keep my record clean on here. I had them on the IC & tried to get them expunged off of my record

I'm curious as to what goes on a person's head when they give a negative reaction.

I mean of course the obvious...someone says something you don't like...of course you get a negative reaction.

But when it's personal...what's the goal? What are you tryin to accomplish?

Some of em do it to be petty

Hilarious to me. This is all entertaiment. Though i do like the more intellectual/ game giving discussions that are had on here. Problem is just like in real life hoe niggas and bitches is running wild on here. And just like in real life them hoe niggas and bitches gets no fucks from me.

Back