Welcome To aBlackWeb

Getting 100% Completion

Are you serious bro?

I wasnt even talking to you lmao

I was giving a suggestion to a mod bro...it had zero to do with you.

I aint even realize it was your thread till YOU quoted ME

But im following you? And im beefing?

tenor.gif

Man this nigga derailed his own thread smh

Anyway

I downloaded Mafia 3 cause it was free in the PSN store

Tried to do the 100 percent thing once I beat the game...i just got bored driving around the map picking up paintings and magazines and shit lol

I did finish all the missions tho

Are you serious bro?

I wasnt even talking to you lmao

I was giving a suggestion to a mod bro...it had zero to do with you.

I aint even realize it was your thread till YOU quoted ME

But im following you? And im beefing?

tenor.gif

Are you still in my thread, then yes you are. Just like you follow me in other threads with something to say when no one is talking to you.

To me its not complete unless you have all that stuff.

Different strokes I guess

But I will say this...

Im more apt to do all the missions rather than just traversing the map trying to find the hidden collectables

I ususally finish all the side missions

Different strokes I guess

But I will say this...

Im more apt to do all the missions rather than just traversing the map trying to find the hidden collectables

I ususally finish all the side missions
It gives me something to do after I beat the main story line. Sometimes it sits for over a year and then one day I'll suddenly play and collect a bunch more stuff. Becomes a boredom killer I guess.

Fuck that shit. Never did that. I'll collect 100% of a couple things, but most games require you to collect 50+ of like 5 different things. If it dont make my character badass, I ain't doing it. I'll collect them if I find them but wont make a big deal of it.

I play games mostly for story and gameplay

Are you one of those players that need to get every single collectible in a video game. I just started Arkham Knight and I know damn well those Riddler trophies will not be sought out by me, looks like he's getting away.

I don't think I've ever got 100% on any game, I get bored and just stop playing

1st & foremost...
20161220_192459.png
DEM RIDDLER TROPHIES!!

I gave up tryin to collect them muthafuccas.

2nd...hell no. I'll complete the ones I can, but after a while I lose interest. Especially the ones that's hard as hell get.

After I beat beat a game like Spiderman...I quit. One of the challenges in that game was to do a 60 hit combo to earn a badge. Damn that.

Back