Welcome To aBlackWeb

Getting 100% Completion

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
Are you one of those players that need to get every single collectible in a video game. I just started Arkham Knight and I know damn well those Riddler trophies will not be sought out by me, looks like he's getting away.

I don't think I've ever got 100% on any game, I get bored and just stop playing

Are you one of those players that need to get every single collectible in a video game. I just started Arkham Knight and I know damn well those Riddler trophies will not be sought out by me, looks like he's getting away.

I don't think I've ever got 100% on any game, I get bored and just stop playing

The only game i 100% completed was Crash Bandicoot 2

Already made a thread like this but I appreciate you trying to make content

I don't think I've ever gotten full completion

Remember when myplayer first debuted as a standalone? I only got 9/10 because the last one required you to play x amount of games and I got pissed at the dumb ass teammate AI and quit

I tried hunting for Riddler trophies in the first Batman game before I said fuck it

Just a suggestion...

Instead of sayin

“I already made this thread”

Why not just move the posts to the thread that was made...

But no...

Like homie said not since open world became the norm

Fuck all that driving back and forth lol

It depends on the game. Some side missions are fun and interest me enough that I wanna knock them out. It's a couple of games I've finished completely. I think though to give it more incentive maybe the ending of the games should be different if you complete everything

What the fuck are you even talking about

Cause if he merges the threads you dont get credit for starting said thread aka “your numbers”

And who is really following who? I didnt even address you till YOU quoted ME nigga

I was talking to AP bruh

Try another tactic bro lmao

Cause if he merges the threads you dont get credit for starting said thread aka “your numbers”

And who is really following who? I didnt even address you till YOU quoted ME nigga

I was talking to AP bruh

Try another tactic bro lmao

And that triggered you because I wanted to keep my thread, didn't disrespect you at all but you wanna be on bullshit.

I don't give a fuck who you was talking to, I responded, so fucking what. Whatever your issue is get the fuck over it

Back