Welcome To aBlackWeb

Georgia has just passed a bill that will allow police to arrest anyone suspected of being in the country illegally.

curious how you figure trump would save us tho.

I dont like either of them muhfuckas btw. Just wondering about ya statement about trump

If he's elected and someone presses the button his response would be the one to save us or not. No need to overthink what I'm saying. It wasn't meant to be some deep statement. Just pointing out the odd reality we could find ourselves in the midst of.

I hate that canada is attached to yall bullshit at the hip with no choice in the matter.

If he's elected and someone presses the button his response would be the one to save us or not. No need to overthink what I'm saying. It wasn't meant to be some deep statement. Just pointing out the odd reality we could find ourselves in the midst of.

I hate that canada is attached to yall bullshit at the hip with no choice in the matter.

gotcha. I thought you meant he was gonna save us from the mexicans or some shit. Carry on lol.

sad state of affairs when you got these two old muhfuckas who shouldnt be there being the options to run the fuckin country

gotcha. I thought you meant he was gonna save us from the mexicans or some shit. Carry on lol.

sad state of affairs when you got these two old muhfuckas who shouldnt be there being the options to run the fuckin country
There really does need to be an age limit in government but there's too many old politicians holding position that aren't gonna go for that shit. Smh. Hope those mfs get shingles.

Arizona's SB1070 was basically the same thing. I was still living there when it passed. Lotta Mexican spots closed for a lil bit and reopened with English speaking, but still Mexcian staff. Streets on the west side of Phoenix was kinda quiet. My wife accidentally rear-ended this Mexican couple and them muhfuckas took off down Thomas Ave as fast as they could with my wife right behind them trying to apologize and swap insurance info. I always figured they were too afraid she was going to get the cops involved and they'd get deported or some shit.

This along with Georgia officers arresting people for bs
Drug recognition experts

Driving in Georgia will get real scary

Back