Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm nearing the end of this season and while there are a lot of cool plot devices and storyline details; I actually think most of the acting and writing on this show is comically awful. Like Emma's development into being Sam's anchor of sorts, getting him to chill is cringe and jarring as hell. Indriaa (spelling) is a well done villain, I haven't finished the season yet so idk if she makes it til the end but she should definitely be installed into The Boys S4. The show otherwise has potential tho, if they choose to have another season.

I'm nearing the end of this season and while there are a lot of cool plot devices and storyline details; I actually think most of the acting and writing on this show is comically awful. Like Emma's development into being Sam's anchor of sorts, getting him to chill is cringe and jarring as hell. Indriaa (spelling) is a well done villain, I haven't finished the season yet so idk if she makes it til the end but she should definitely be installed into The Boys S4. The show otherwise has potential tho, if they choose to have another season.

"riight"

I gotta disagree. It makes complete sense considering what we know of him and his backstory.
Exactly

I saw his dark turn coming from the start

The Kate part was a good twist though. I thought they kinda shoehorned or rushed the love interest for the main good guys though.

Back