NSFW Gemstar

I think she made her money from OF and Patreon and she might deactivate her accounts soon. she not posting like she used to. she always dropped a set every week

Reactions: Stimpson
I guess no more X-rated coz guys on the thread feel she hasn't stepped up her game. W3 only gone see her $15 subscribtion pics and no more $100 content. BE STRONG!✊😂

I guess no more X-rated coz guys on the thread feel she hasn't stepped up her game. W3 only gone see her $15 subscribtion pics and no more $100 content. BE STRONG!✊😂
It makes sense tho. If she see nobody payin for her top tier shit, she has no choice but to step her game up

The only problem is that those nudes cost money. The gents on this thread probably got kids to feed and bills to pay then to take their paycheck and spend it on nudes. Like she posted nudes again today and we havent seen the full set of her fishnet ass spread in the bathroom. We falling behind with her nudes. There is no more Covid lockdown so guys be spending money on things they like and missed because of lockdown.