Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Gemstar

I said the same thing on another Models page because I was in the top 1% percent
And she said no there were other fans that spent more money on her and she didn't have time to be sending out gifts to 1% and she did alot on her page to begin with. I was like in a Month's time who was spending the money I spent which I didn't get a answer to. Because on everybody profiles they show the creator how much money they spent during the life time of their subscription not the time frame.

"Didn't have time"

How much time does someone need to prop a camera up, take their clothes off and shake their ass? Wtf we asking her to do, climb up Mt. Everest and pussy pop on handstand at the summit? Like wtf.

"Didn't have time"

How much time does someone need to prop a camera up, take their clothes off and shake their ass? Wtf we asking her to do, climb up Mt. Everest and pussy pop on handstand at the summit? Like wtf.
True but I know she is currently in college studying in her defense.

"Didn't have time"

However I just realized alot of what these models are saying is a ton of lies and bullshit whether it's Going to college or if they just sold a video or received a new fan (fake Conversations or Chatter) that bought a bunch of their videos alot of it is just propaganda Capping to promote more video sales.

Back