Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Gemstar

Y'all boys gonna have to start contributing lmao

giphy.gif

happy King day!!!!

If these prices get crazy and we gotta keep the train going, cash apping Ace means we're paying for the goods from the dude who directly pays for the goods. Maybe ace is getting discounts paying a dude who pays gemstar which means we're paying the dude who pays the dude who pays gemstar.

Inception.

View attachment 444888

Or maybe Ace is just that "dude", deep down some Tom Brady motherfucka...

tenor.gif

Y'all boys gonna have to start contributing lmao

this video really kinda confirmed something I’ve been suspicious of all along. If you look at her Nipples you can see the scars from surgery.

She also never shows the corner of her waist in any pictures so I’m pretty positive she had lipo done.
Also, look at her lips.

Regardless of all that shit I’d still fuck and probably marry this female call me a simp whatever.

this video really kinda confirmed something I’ve been suspicious of all along. If you look at her Nipples you can see the scars from surgery.

She also never shows the corner of her waist in any pictures so I’m pretty positive she had lipo done.
Also, look at her lips.

Regardless of all that shit I’d still fuck and probably marry this female call me a simp whatever.
Lol you didn't need that for confirmation man. Go to page 1 and then come back here. That's all you needed. Sadly at this stage most of these attention whores have had work but it looks good so fuck it.

If these prices get crazy and we gotta keep the train going, cash apping Ace means we're paying for the goods from the dude who directly pays for the goods. Maybe ace is getting discounts paying a dude who pays gemstar which means we're paying the dude who pays the dude who pays gemstar.

Inception.

View attachment 444888
My nigga, if I was paying this chick I would BEEN payed for some pussy by now, fuck you mean?! LMAO

Nah, it's all good lol

Back