NSFW Gemstar

I’ll be honest they are high so I think she is deceiving with nipple covers
I was wondering why they were so high but i never even heard of nipple covers before. I was thinking maybe her tits arent real after all and maybe surgery caused her nipples to be that high. If she's using nipple covers that's some next level ho deception

Reactions: Caa1987
I was wondering why they were so high but i never even heard of nipple covers before. I was thinking maybe her tits arent real after all and maybe surgery caused her nipples to be that high. If she's using nipple covers that's some next level ho deception

This. Her tits are fake (as well as her nose, lips etc.) and usually the nipples on fake tits end up being higher. Look at her nipple poking through on the other tit.

She knows what she's doing. She says no nudes to try and give the appearance of staying classy, but i predict her onlyfans will become more and more revealing, with more nipple/pussy/ass slips, see through tops, string bikinis, covered topless etc.

Great for us!

Nipple cover for clothing purposes but idk hope she just shows them soon