Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Gemstar

First I dont gotta prove shit to you 2nd word of mouth. My dawg he is with the saints now stayed in Bergen county in luxury condos in Jersey his teammates used to throw private parties. Athletes do this to keep hating niggas away invite only at Green house in NYC and rent out banquet halls in the W and Bernard Inn. she would show up he recognized her from IG. she was dealing with his homie Mike Penel DT around 2018 & he put him on game her and the rest of them they rate was 5g's. True story....im sure your lame so u dont know but any of yall that got athlete homies you been around can vouch for how they move.
Im sorry man. Paragragh in detail like this got to be true. $4.5k-$5k sounds like the amount she would charge.

We keeping the thread alive with some trash talk. Gemma spreading her pussy looks like it took a lot of courage from her to do that. Its been a while she uploaded
I dont get the purpose of gathering this info as no one and their best homie in here is gonna smash and upload a tape, just let alone smash, so this conversation is useless to my nut, back to the actual content please
nudes

Back