Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Gathering of Juggalos 2021 confirmed

btw who yall think would have the lower % of ppl vaccinated in 2021. This Gathering of Juggalos bs or a MAGA rally?

the funny thing is, their non-weird-horrorcore concert lineup is usually legit as fuck lol.

in the past ten years they've had:

Parliament Funkadelic
Method Man & Redman
Xzibit
Ice Cube
Busta Rhymes
Mystikal
Kool Keith
Warren G
The Pharcyde
DJ Quik
Lil Jon
Above The Law
Naughty by Nature
Danny Brown
R.A. The Rugged Man
Jedi Mind Tricks

The last one had KRS-One, Geto Boys, $ucideboy$......Bone Thugs performed there a bunch of times......

Like, I wish RZA had the vision to run a Wu-Tang music festival like this for 20+ years......

the funny thing is, their non-weird-horrorcore concert lineup is usually legit as fuck lol.

I recently checked a few horrorcore joints (Necro, Flatlinerz, Ganxsta Nip, etc.) out of curiosity as it's a subgenre I've deliberately avoided for years.

King Gordy, Necro :scust:

The song and music video for White Slavery by Necro and Ill Bill is :scust: x 100

Last edited:
dont fw the music even tho there was a couple tracks w/ three 6 and others i listened to

but i'd stroll thru this shit just to record and see whats happening.....i know they be loaded

I recently checked a few horrorcore joints (Necro, Flatlinerz, Ganxsta Nip, etc.) out of curiosity as it's a subgenre I've deliberately avoided for years.

King Gordy, Necro :scust:

The song and music video for White Slavery by Necro and Ill Bill is :scust: x 100
Necro, King Gordy, flatlinerz, Ganxsta nip? Excellent choices!

Back