Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney+ Gargoyles (Live-Action Series, TBA)

Dauberman will write, executive produce and showrun the series with Atomic Monster, the company run by Wan and Michael Clear, joining the executive producing ranks.

Dauberman wrote Annabelle, Annabelle: Creation and Annabelle Comes Homes, which were produced by Atomic Monster and are an integral part of Wan’s The Conjuring Universe, the highest-grossing horror franchise of all time. He also penned Conjuring spinoff The Nun.

The partnership has been fruitful not only because of the box office success, but also professionally, as Dauberman moved from behind the typewriter to behind the camera, making his directorial debut Annabelle Comes Home.

And the two also worked together on Swamp Thing, the short-lived series based on the DC character that streamed on the now-defunct DC Universe platform.

Lol I probably will. The same people behind Gargoyles (animated) did Young Justice and I loved that show so...

I'd be worried they'd screw up the wings in CGI

Though a horror style Gargoyles would be interesting

Disney will change the gender of one of the main ones since it's really only
Demona and Elisa for females

My money is on Brookyln and/or Lexington getting changed

I'd be worried they'd screw up the wings in CGI

Though a horror style Gargoyles would be interesting

Disney will change the gender of one of the main ones since it's really only
Demona and Elisa for females

My money is on Brookyln and/or Lexington getting changed
If they are following the cartoon story line, that would be a dumb idea. Season 2, some of the episodes, focused on how the other gargoyles in Goliath's pack were lonely since there were no other females. It was a big story line after goliath came back from avalon

Back