Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

I personally dont use VPN... yall feel like yall need VPN for streaming? I mean I could see if you're DOWNLOADING shit but not streaming.. What yall say?

I was reading an they were just talking bout streaming and downloading and saying how they watching

Idk enough about internet and computers to know about that stuff.

I just click links and watch videos.

The whole reason we in here is for free shit. Dont make sense to me to pay for free shit.

This VPN shit might all be a hustle for all i know.

I did see that that Real Debrid website mentioned that if u use them u dont need a vpn.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess if u willing to pay for a vpn u might as well just sign up for real debrid and get access to them premium streams they somehow only have access to

None of it makes sense to me.

All i know is im not paying for shit

VPN for mostly downloading/uploading

was trying to put Paw Patrol on dvd for the kiddo and had to get a torrent.

normally, i stop the shit as soon as its finished but i must've gotten distracted and it was seeding in the background...got a letter from Cox that it was flagged by whoever owns nickelodeon ..universal maybe??

so yeah...they dont gaf about what you streaming but you cant be outchea spreading illegal shit if that makes sense

VPN for mostly downloading/uploading

was trying to put Paw Patrol on dvd for the kiddo and had to get a torrent.

normally, i stop the shit as soon as its finished but i must've gotten distracted and it was seeding in the background...got a letter from Cox that it was flagged by whoever owns nickelodeon ..universal maybe??

so yeah...they dont gaf about what you streaming but you cant be outchea spreading illegal shit if that makes sense
Yea I've gotten several from comcast. Shit will pop up and I had to call em and tell em some lie to get it removed I was using torrents and shit.

Streamer only here so no VPN needed. And there’s really no point in downloading unless you are bootlegging to sale DVD’s. You can always hook up the fire stick in the car if need be.

Nah im in the right place.

giphy.gif

KODI GANG!!!

tenor - 2019-10-01T090405.733.gif

Back