Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

@AP21 @Maywood @King Freeman all need a time-out for being bootleg snobs.

Yeah I said it lol! You niggas reign of tyranny has lasted long enough.. niggas just asking for help and yall go into attack mode.. shame on all of you lmao
Man I just got caught up lol

I've been chilling

I'ma let May handle his house lol

Now.gif Due to the recent infractions as of today the following are suspended

King Freeman / Openly admitting to watching bootlegs Shocked isn't the word:myheart:

Inori / For pushing the agenda that bootlegs in this ERA are ok , It will never be Sir...........Never!!!!

Blac / Crying & wanting her hand held giving the notion that she hasn't been helped In the past on the very same Issue she's

inquired on today oh & Dry snitching

Nobody /Instigating

@AP21 A week for the first three ,Nobody gets reinstated on Thursday....Thank You

View attachment 156352 Due to the recent infractions as of today the following are suspended

King Freeman / Openly admitting to watching bootlegs Shocked isn't the word:myheart:

Inori / For pushing the agenda that bootlegs in this ERA are ok , It will never be Sir...........Never!!!!

Blac / Crying & wanting her hand held giving the notion that she hasn't been helped In the past on the very same Issue she's

inquired on today oh & Dry snitching

Nobody /Instigating

@AP21 A week for the first three ,Nobody gets reinstated on Thursday....Thank You

now wait a gotdamn minute @Maywood you can gtfoh fam LOL

who was pushing a bootleg agenda!? I.... a pillar of this community was attempting to help someone in the fam while you and your side snob gang scoffed and provided no assistance..

if anyone should be banned.. it should be you sir.... for your wilful ignorance to the cries of help from the gang community.

@AP21 .... dont you dare.. you know @Maywood aint right on this one... We aint even talking TS or TC quality rips now.. we just talking decency lmao

Lmao

Let me know the outcome and we'll go from there

Back