Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

It's been a slow week. I'm sure I'm not the only person that watches 2 or 3 movies a day while working

nobody...use better discretion next time pleighboi

Are y'all finding a legit copy of John wick 3? The ones I find have suspect sound quality, a different language, non HD quality or a annoying watermark

Are y'all finding a legit copy of John wick 3? The ones I find have suspect sound quality, a different language, non HD quality or a annoying watermark
you just redeemed yourself lol

I need to see some threats of suspensions and feelings hurt too.... lol
haha

i know we give you a hard time occasionally, but it's mostly jokes, unless...you know...you do something that make me have to give you a timeout lol

but really appreciate your contributions to this part of the site fam

that goes for you too @Maywood for even starting the thread

the gang has grown so much in the past year...really this entire forum and I have some nice ideas I hope to bring in the following weeks.

Some games and community events and shit like that

It's all good, I can handle the jokes and don't mind em at all honestly.

Trying to stick to what y'all like is challenging cause I'll literally watch damn near anything when I'm at work.

Y'all do a good job keeping things in order and anything I can do to help, count me in

Been watched it. Try flixtor.to

That's my go to if I can't find something on cinema apk. Tho I watched John wick on cinema 720p no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back