Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

I, Tonya was dope, too.

Shape of Water was cool. I know ASL, so it was cool to see but their sexual relationship was weird. I get it, but still.

TLJ, it was dope, waiting for a better quality to hit.

Mobdro is cool, but I use another app for live tv. Go to uktvnow.net then click on download, then click on the appropriate link. It provides one for Android phones & tablets, and another for Fire TV & FireSticks. It has almost every channel that cable & satellite does w/ smooth playback (@ least for me, but I have AT&T Fiber Gigapower). Quality isn't 1080p or anything, but it's decent.

If you need the hook up for sports download Google Chrome on your Fire TV. This link tells you how to do it using the downloader app (https://troypoint.com/how-to-install-browser-on-fire-tv-or-stick/).

After you download Chrome you'll need to download the Mouse Toggle app from the Amazon store. It allows you to use the Fire TV remote lime a mouse. It cost $2.99. After that open up Chrome and go to this website:

sportsarefree.xyz

It has HD streams of any pro sports (NBA, NFL, MLB, NIL, etc.)

sportsarefree.xyz
You Need to Post More In This Thread...Cat @ the gig was telling me about the Live Tv joint....FACTS

Gang
proxy

New Update out.1.9.2 Enjoy

Sir I'm looking @ this & see nothing but links for bootlegs.....People let's make sure it's indeed HD/Screener Quality...Your Tv sets deserve better..."Sigh"

Niggas still fucking with hd cams like its 08. That aint what gang bout.

New Update out.1.9.2 Enjoy

Sir I'm looking @ this & see nothing but links for bootlegs.....People let's make sure it's indeed HD/Screener Quality...Your Tv sets deserve better..."Sigh"
My bad fam saw the HD and hit play .Didnt look like a bootleg tbh, but my bad

that was my old avi on the IC and somebody made it into a gif mayne

did you even notice lol

Back