Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

Top Boy. Always thought it was a series about gay men.

Get your mind out the gutter.

There actually is another top boy on netflix that looks like its about male strippers or some shit. I was big mad when I got the s2 alert thinking it was the other one. They violated.

Season 3 out on gang

Bluey.jpeg

my niece loves it so I peep it w her sometimes…great show

Get your mind out the gutter.

There actually is another top boy on netflix that looks like its about male strippers or some shit. I was big mad when I got the s2 alert thinking it was the other one. They violated.

LOL that show actually isn't called Top Boy. I know what you're talking about cause it caught me before scrolling netflix and then I was like this ain't wtf I thought it was when I actually read the title. Glad I caught it before I hit play

LOL that show actually isn't called Top Boy. I know what you're talking about cause it caught me before scrolling netflix and then I was like this ain't wtf I thought it was when I actually read the title. Glad I caught it before I hit play

Word. Just looked. It's called "Toy Boy". Guess my mind just didn't want to compute.🤣 I was really tight with Netflix like "why they do my show like this? Yall couldn't find another name!?"

Word. Just looked. It's called "Toy Boy". Guess my mind just didn't want to compute.🤣 I was really tight with Netflix like "why they do my show like this? Yall couldn't find another name!?"

LLS I was fucked up when I first saw it. Funny thing is it still catch me sometimes when reading fast and not really processing completely what I'm seeing.

Back