Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

Was it good? It was like people were taking big about it. Then it just fell on its face
Man hell no lol

This reason they after the girl was dumb afπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Whatever questions I had from the first movie were addressed though so I guess I got some closure

I was over here like who tf is @Mike Melvin
Man, me retelling the story might not be as funny as when it was happening to me lol

Basically, I was high last night talking to my mama on the phone. She was telling me about some direct tv scam and the foreigner who was trying to scam her.

Now I'm legit LMAO cause the way she telling the story is just funny for some reason. I managed to tell her to call direct tv to report what happened and asked her if she got a name.

She said he told her Mike Melvin. I just started laughing uncontrollablyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She was like, you know them foreigners come here and give themselves American names. Who picks two first names as a name.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It was just funny hearing my mama tell the story. I'ma probably rock it for another couple days then change it back lol

Man, me retelling the story might not be as funny as when it was happening to me lol

Basically, I was high last night talking to my mama on the phone. She was telling me about some direct tv scam and the foreigner who was trying to scam her.

Now I'm legit LMAO cause the way she telling the story is just funny for some reason. I managed to tell her to call direct tv to report what happened and asked her if she got a name.

She said he told her Mike Melvin. I just started laughing uncontrollablyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She was like, you know them foreigners come here and give themselves American names. Who picks two first names as a name.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It was just funny hearing my mama tell the story. I'ma probably rock it for another couple days then change it back lol
You paying for those name changes like everybody else?.... lol

:sayit:

Back