Gang Gang (We still here!)

Wasnt the whole point of this shit not to pay ANYTHING in the first place, so now they hiding HD movies behind paywall. WTF makes no sense

Its $4/month for 6 months. Thats Canadian so it's even cheaper for you than it is for me. If you can't afford less than $4/month to watch everything comfortably then kill yourself.

That nigga stuntin cause he got his stimulus already

Read the above.

• Ether
Reactions: OhMars and A-one
You niggas pay for internet. None of this is lfree. That's an illusion. Apps like terrarium is simply cutting out the amount of hands in your pockets. Real debrid is one hand that should be should preferred.

You niggas really mad about $4?

Fuck out my face b.

I'm on vacation.

If thats the case you should go back to paying for cable cause at least they paying the companies who pay the studio to make movies than. You getting pirated movies for 5 a month which is cutting the actors and everybody else in hollywood that got a fam to feed. I mean you pay for something according to you

• Haha
Reactions: Freshb651 and VIBE
If thats the case you should go back to paying for cable cause at least they paying the companies who pay the studio to make movies than. You getting pirated movies for 5 a month which is cutting the actors and everybody else in hollywood that got a fam to feed. I mean you pay for something according to you

Nigga I also pay for cable, netflix and everything else. This lil shit just fills the gaps. Fuck if imma sit through shit skipping and buffering.

Lol. Yall got me fucked up.

Don't project. Just enjoy the movies and shows. I'm good on my side. All I'm saying is for less than $4 you can be good on your side too.

And miss me with the actors got families to feed when you didn't give a fuck 30 minutes ago.
Fohwtbs.

you’re doing the same regardless of whether you’re paying $5 or $0

$5 a month?

I’ll stick w Cinema. I like free. Plus all that HD 4K stuff is highly overrated. It’s HD enough for me.
Its not per month....

The monthly cost for Real Debrid on Kodi is insanely cheap: 4 euros ($4.31USD) for 30 days. 9 euros ($9.69USD) for 90 days. 16 euros ($17.23) for 180 days.

• Ether
Reactions: A-one
Its not per month....

The monthly cost for Real Debrid on Kodi is insanely cheap: 4 euros ($4.31USD) for 30 days. 9 euros ($9.69USD) for 90 days. 16 euros ($17.23) for 180 days.

I swear you niggas are remedial.

"iT's nOT pEr MoNTh"

180 days is roughly 6 months. At $17.23 that's $2.87 a month for 6 months. I was painting a picture about how cheap it is. And why you taking a stance like you yourself didn't pay for the shit.

$5 a month?

I’ll stick w Cinema. I like free. Plus all that HD 4K stuff is highly overrated. It’s HD enough for me.

You use it through cinema. What you mean is you'll stick to buffering, skipping and links that don't work.

Niggas ain't got $3 to spare. You don't need to be watching movies period. You need a better job or a better spouse.

• Ether
Niggas ain't got $3 to spare. You don't need to be watching movies period. You need a better job or a better spouse.

Nah.. $3 is nothing. I’m paying for Disney, Netflix and Philo. I just don’t feel it’s worth a dollar when my current streaming method is not a problem. If I had major issues w Cinema, then I would do it.