Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

Really trying to figure out what the fuck it is about this chick that gets me so engaged in whatever movie or TV show she's in. I fully expected to fall asleep when I started this shit. Starting to bug the shit out of me.

Good shit tho. They got right to it and kept it going the whole film..
You like that frumpy shit

This is already out? Must be trash.

Might be terrible.. might be just aite. I haven't seen it yet but they just have had shit luck with the release date for this one.

Shit was spos to come out last year. The release date was close to a couple real life mass shootings and ended up getting pushed back cuz folks complained.

they push it back to around now and gotta deal with the rona... sheesh lol.

Might be terrible.. might be just aite. I haven't seen it yet but they just have had shit luck with the release date for this one.

Shit was spos to come out last year. The release date was close to a couple real life mass shootings and ended up getting pushed back cuz folks complained.

they push it back to around now and gotta deal with the rona... sheesh lol.
I'm bout to be all in for it and Invisbile Man.

Bout to watch the Hunt the premise sounds interesting/ crazy.. or someone hacked the description.. i was gonna watch anyway but now that i saw the description im watching watching

The Hunt was decent. Action packed, kept my interest. Similar to the belko experiment and films like that .

i expected the invisible man to be cheesy af. to my surprise it was a good film. well acted and directed, great job at setting a tense atmosphere. the film took itself far more seriously than it had to, but i’m glad it did. very enjoyable flick

Back