Man if you don't delete that shit lol

lol Happy Kwanzaa y'all

just released... give it an hour or so before you see it on Cyberflix

Knives Out

I haven't found an HD copy of this online

Hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
Aye man aint my fault if the shit don't show up. I just call em out as I see them

Im travelling tomorrow so I already downloaded the shit to watch on the flight

View attachment 209521
View attachment 209522

Y'all can kiss my ass @AP21 and @King Freeman

Ya ungrateful bastards lol
I know Captain America went back to return the stones and be with his girl, but I ain’t know he took the time to help Harriet too. Always thought her to be a super hero though so I’m not surprised.

Was there an after credits screen at the end of Harriet related to phase 4 of the MCU?

Aye man aint my fault if the shit don't show up. I just call em out as I see them

Im travelling tomorrow so I already got the shit to watch on the flight

Y'all can kiss my ass @AP21 and @King Freeman

Ya ungrateful bastards lol

View attachment 209527

I was saying it for the culture but whatever. Some shit we can let cook in theaters and find ourselves online. I already paid my dues to the film so proceed to carry on nigga.

I appreciate you tho.

• Goat
Reactions: Inori
serious question though

is there a legit HD copy of knives out? the ones I've seen are slightly better than a cam and a couple had people walking in front of the camera and it was labeled hd

serious question though

is there a legit HD copy of knives out? the ones I've seen are slightly better than a cam and a couple had people walking in front of the camera and it was labeled hd

I didn't see any on Cyberflix.. was still scraping shitty copies for some reason. If you willing to download tho there's a good copy(DVDScreener) out

See the source image

I didn't see any on Cyberflix.. was still scraping shitty copies for some reason. If you willing to download tho there's a good copy(DVDScreener) out
I don't mind

link me