Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

Was told about it the other day. Just trying to see if it's legit. Yall tech niggas aint never heard of it so now I ain't to sure I want to fuck with it.

Nah this is the first im hearing about it. Did you try the free trial? If you do let us know how it is lol

No I didn't try the free trial. I was asking yall about it cause yall more tech savy and more up to date about that kind of shit than I am.

Think I'm going to pass on that until the person who told me about it tries it and let's me know what its about.

No I didn't try the free trial. I was asking yall about it cause yall more tech savy and more up to date about that kind of shit than I am.

Think I'm going to pass on that until the person who told me about it tries it and let's me know what its about.

If I didn't love my tv package I'd probably cut the cord and go with these niggas. Ijs.

went ahead n got that BombaTV shit

u can pick a package that's 60 for 3 months up to 5 devices

think it might be time to start cancelling other shit

I know y’all were talking about watching movies on websites. I went to flixtor.to on the Firestick browser and that shit works better than Cinema, Cyberflix, and all that shit. Just look up what you want to watch and click play. Perfect quality, don’t have to find the right stream, and no buffering.

It’s almost too good. Any risk from streaming this way?

I got one of those "boxes" for christmas. I see terrarium is the app for movies and stuff, does terrarium also do sport events? NFL, boxing, mma and ufc? Or is there a different app I should get for sports?

I know y’all were talking about watching movies on websites. I went to flixtor.to on the Firestick browser and that shit works better than Cinema, Cyberflix, and all that shit. Just look up what you want to watch and click play. Perfect quality, don’t have to find the right stream, and no buffering.

It’s almost too good. Any risk from streaming this way?

I'm salty af right now cause you can't cast flixtor to your chromecast unless you sign up for their premium version. And flixtor is my shit.

:cry:

I'm salty af right now cause you can't cast flixtor to your chromecast unless you sign up for their premium version. And flixtor is my shit.

:cry:
It is a great option. Only issue I’m having now is that it’s saying you have to have premium to get movies older than 6 months old. Not an issue for newer movies, but if you’re trying to go down memory lane then it’s an issue.

Back