Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming Reviews & Previews

Crazy how fight night champion came out 13 years before this and looks better but I mean more development resources for that than this so it kinda makes sense

Crazy how fight night champion came out 13 years before this and looks better but I mean more development resources for that than this so it kinda makes sense

Another private video

Who you hiding from b

Another private video

Who you hiding from b
lol it was an undisputed preview from IGN

After I watched it and read the comments it said something about how the guy didn’t know what he was talking about and got stuff wrong

I don’t even see the vid there in ign’s videos now

Anybody running Astro Bot? First review I peeped said don't watch the review just play the game which I'm respecting. I just want an idea of the concept of the game.

Anybody running Astro Bot? First review I peeped said don't watch the review just play the game which I'm respecting. I just want an idea of the concept of the game.
It’s a platformer ala super mario galaxy where IIRC you have to just get to the end of the level

Idk if you have to collect bots and puzzle pieces on the way to actually finish the level but it’s a big part of the game

Idk if every single level has a boss but there’s boss fights and no level is the same because I believe there’s 6 main planets you go to and then smaller zones or whatever within those to make a pretty great number of levels

A lot of The bots you collect are in costumes of PlayStation characters that you can interact with and look at in another mode

It’s a platformer ala super mario galaxy where IIRC you have to just get to the end of the level

Idk if you have to collect bots and puzzle pieces on the way to actually finish the level but it’s a big part of the game

Idk if every single level has a boss but there’s boss fights and no level is the same because I believe there’s 6 main planets you go to and then smaller zones or whatever within those to make a pretty great number of levels

A lot of The bots you collect are in costumes of PlayStation characters that you can interact with and look at in another mode
Thank you sir

Back