Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming Reviews & Previews

@AP2.5 @Inori @TonyDubbz

This y’all type of game?

Only survival games I think I ever played was subnautica and I fucked with those. This looks similar with some horror sprinkled in. If it aint coming to PS5 I aint never gon play it tho.

Not a big horror game fan. I fucked with Last of Us cuz of the story. Dying light was ok. Alien Isolation... took me years to finish that shit lol. Yall can keep all that resident evil silent hill and all that other shit

I just love online games where i gotta build and survive against shit.. and preferably where i can run a clan/tribe and attack other players and destroy they shit.

the thing is most of the really good games like that are on PC only but they sometimes get ported over to console

Only survival games I think I ever played was subnautica and I fucked with those. This looks similar with some horror sprinkled in. If it aint coming to PS5 I aint never gon play it tho.

Not a big horror game fan. I fucked with Last of Us cuz of the story. Dying light was ok. Alien Isolation... took me years to finish that shit lol. Yall can keep all that resident evil silent hill and all that other shit
I stop playing dying light when it gets dark lol

I just love online games where i gotta build and survive against shit.. and preferably where i can run a clan/tribe and attack other players and destroy they shit.

the thing is most of the really good games like that are on PC only but they sometimes get ported over to console

@Sony Montana see, these types of survivor games where you gotta build and shit? Not my speed at all.

Just a fan of resident evil lol

My man…*high fives*
Like hearing “ahhrhghrhhehehhh!!!! and frantic footsteps from multiple zombies running right behind you the entire time while you can’t get more than 2 secs to get your bearings is enjoyable lol

Let me not get too off the rails I gotta keep my baby full of reviews

Like hearing “ahhrhghrhhehehhh!!!! and frantic footsteps from multiple zombies running right behind you the entire time while you can’t get more than 2 secs to get your bearings is enjoyable lol

Let me not get too off the rails I gotta keep my baby full of reviews

lmao. I remember playing alien isolation.. I made it thru like the first hour or so.. heard the alien coming and was like nah fuck this.. let me go save my game before I go over there.

I was mid save and caught alien tail thru the heart. Saving your game spos to be sacred man.... I was tight like fuck this game 🤣

When I finally picked the game back up tho it was worth it

lmao. I remember playing alien isolation.. I made it thru like the first hour or so.. heard the alien coming and was like nah fuck this.. let me go save my game before I go over there.

I was mid save and caught alien tail thru the heart. Saving your game spos to be sacred man.... I was tight like fuck this game 🤣

When I finally picked the game back up tho it was worth it
Alien isolation was great….

To see markiplier play

Back