Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gamer dumps his celebrity girlfriend to spend more time with 'Call of Duty'

It's not silly when he got 2.5 million followers and she got 6.5 million. Breakup in public, win or lose the tourney, get back together in public...keep gaming and banking. I think it's a stunt, but he not losing either way

Put it that way makes sense. Ijs to win a tournament does it really require that much time to cause a whole breakup? I mean im a gamer

Bruh i game as well not on his level but still. Its just hours of gameplay needed. And it dont take you a month to win a tournament. Just put the shit on hold but a full breakup is silly

Wrong

This is a damn competitive job and taking time off you get passed up.

Im saying id just put shawty on hold like hey im be training fir a dew weeks might not be as available etc but whatever they young

Honestly, if he was even considering making this decision that means they weren't serious enough for this to be an issue. They weren't engaged nor do they have kids. I've seen girls ghost guys because they didn't like their shoes. It's dating, shit happens

Cosign COD being weak btw. They will never match MW

When's the tournament?

This is the same thing as Billy losing gloria to help Wesley Snipes win that bball game....

Honestly, if he was even considering making this decision that means they weren't serious enough for this to be an issue. They weren't engaged nor do they have kids. I've seen girls ghost guys because they didn't like their shoes. It's dating, shit happens

Cosign COD being weak btw. They will never match MW

COD fans love it though. My favorite COD was Advanced Warfare, and the core fanbase hated it.

The HOH is adamantium strong in this one.

Salute to that man for getting his priorities right....

giphy.gif

Back