Welcome To aBlackWeb

Apparently some rough scenes from the new season leaked... I aint finna watch that shit tho... gotta go in with fresh eyes...

I wanna see but i dont. I remember last year i saw a whole leaked episode at 6 in the morning. But that was during the season. To watch it now would just hurt my feelings.

I wanna see but i dont. I remember last year i saw a whole leaked episode at 6 in the morning. But that was during the season. To watch it now would just hurt my feelings.

for real bruh.. I kinda wanna watch it but I aint finna do it..aint gonna be worth watching the final seasons already knowing whats gonna happen. Them book snobs cant even predict whats gonna happen at this point.. so I wanna go into the season without knowing a damn thing...

I was fortunate enough to not have friends that were on some... "did you get to the red wedding yet? its gonna catch you all off guard" type shit before it happened lol and that shit fucked me all up seeing it fresh

This nigga AP swears he be knowing shit before anybody else lmaoo
I'm dead ass serious though

But I might be getting this place confused with another site I frequent that uses xenforo

That's possible

Ahhhh ofc, the other site

tenor.gif

Back