Welcome To aBlackWeb

Imagine a nigga who ain’t even make it to the end talking slick about a nigga who did. SMH.

The nerve.

Fuck that Targaryen blood, though.
Jon had to send his little half sister to get the job done, smh. And that little runt couldn’t run the fair one so she had to jump from out the shadows.

Matter of fact, nobody who ran the fair one with the Night King came out on top. I was beating that dragon wench in a damn dragon battle, lol. Then Jon’s bitch ass had to come help her, smh. Almost had his ass done for too until the dragon wench knocked me off the dragon I jacked from her in the True North.

Nobody was fucking with the Night King!

Jon had to send his little half sister to get the job done, smh. And that little runt couldn’t run the fair one so she had to jump from out the shadows.

Matter of fact, nobody who ran the fair one with the Night King came out on top. I was beating that dragon wench in a damn dragon battle, lol. Then Jon’s bitch ass had to come help her, smh. Almost had his ass done for too until the dragon wench knocked me off the dragon I jacked from her in the True North.

Nobody was fucking with the Night King!
No lie...my heart sank when he shot the arrow and killed Viserion. I cried 😢 😭 🤧

Nah the person who has three dragons in an age where they still throwing spears and didn’t accomplish shit is the biggest let down in the show
They accomplished alot! Kings Landing is no more. The Iron throne is no more. Essos is forever changed by her. She brought the Dothraki to new land (Westeros). She did a fucking alot

Nobody
was fucking with the Night King!

...was. As in past tense. Because you're dead. And no amount of Stark slander will change that. Tough luck, nigga.

Back