Welcome To aBlackWeb

I bet the dragon is gonna be used to bring down the wall
8N9QWc.gif

That Sandow and Clegane stare down was tense, I wanted them to start fighting right then.

I had a feeling Cersei was going to back out, kinda dumb on her part. The Lannisters can't beat Jon and Danny and they sure can't beat the white walkers when they beat the north and raise the dead for their army

I wanted Littlefinger to survive but all that backstabbing came back on his ass.

And theon grew a pair even though he lucked up and won

And that last scene, that wall came down with ease, I guess blue flame is more powerful.

great episode

a lot of people who have read the books feel like this season was rushed but theres only so much you can cram in an hr episode

i thought the littlefinger shit was PERFECT.

I mean, who didnt see he had this coming, but it was still satisfying to see it all unfold and come crashing down in his face.

Does Aray use his face for something next season tho?

great episode

a lot of people who have read the books feel like this season was rushed but theres only so much you can cram in an hr episode

i thought the littlefinger shit was PERFECT.

I mean, who didnt see he had this coming, but it was still satisfying to see it all unfold and come crashing down in his face.

Does Aray use his face for something next season tho?

Only 7 episodes so it was rushed.

I wanted Littlefinger to survive, he played the game perfectly for 6 seasons. I don't know where he went wrong this season.

Only 7 episodes so it was rushed.

I wanted Littlefinger to survive, he played the game perfectly for 6 seasons. I don't know where he went wrong this season.

i mean sure, it "worked"...but what did he really gain?

nothing imo

Back