Welcome To aBlackWeb

damn you bout to pass one of my coworkers who started watching a few weeks before you did lol

i just got caught up just now

OMG
Lol im halfway through s5 now. Im bout to catch yall.

And @Remedy just told me she was upset about this last ep and didn't wanna talk about GoT with me lmao. I guess one of yall faves died or somebody who was supposed to die, didn't.

Lol im halfway through s5 now. Im bout to catch yall.

And @Remedy just told me she was upset about this last ep and didn't wanna talk about GoT with me lmao. I guess one of yall faves died or somebody who was supposed to die, didn't.

Just know it's Team White Walkers or die

Fuck Team Starks, got Jon bending the knee, got Sansaa thinking she really running shit when all she's ever been is a pawn.

Arya the only one still about family killing mf'ers that ever fucked with them.

Bran is on some other shit.

Just know it's Team White Walkers or die
:smh:
I'll be glad when that blue eyed devil King is dead!! I wonder how them white walkers will respond to wildfire. If Cersei gets her ass on board with the plan we'd have unlimited access to it.

:smh:
I'll be glad when that blue eyed devil King is dead!! I wonder how them white walkers will respond to wildfire. If Cersei gets her ass on board with the plan we'd have unlimited access to it.

Ohhhh now yall fuck with my baby Cersei? lmaooo

While I'm team White Walkers all day, Cersei is still bae and Arya is the only Stark I fuck with. Fuck everybody else.

I hope Arya at least take out little fingers creep ass. Sansa so damn stupid, she thinks she know him but don't know the depths of his sneakiness. Thinking he only want ass. Naw he want a kingdom, then maybe some.

I hope Arya at least take out little fingers creep ass. Sansa so damn stupid, she thinks she know him but don't know the depths of his sneakiness. Thinking he only want ass. Naw he want a kingdom, then maybe some.
surely this is a trap right?

what if Aray knew littlfinger was watching her? No way Arya kills Sansa, but she has to give the appearance that she will to throw LF off the trail

I hate the arya storyline now, they should've made it so it appeared that sansa was talking to LF but in reality arya had already snuffed him and is wearing his face. Then have sansa find the mask, too much stalling in this storyline.

surely this is a trap right?

what if Aray knew littlfinger was watching her? No way Arya kills Sansa, but she has to give the appearance that she will to throw LF off the trail
I don't think Arya would kill her sister. I hope it is a ruse like you suggest, just hope Sansa doesn't get killed indirectly as a result. Arya is good but she is still young she ain't got all the answers yet.

Back