Welcome To aBlackWeb

I enjoyed the episode for what it was... but the plan was fucked from jump.

Little shit bothered me like.... why the fuck were they walking instead of riding some fuckin horses? lol they all coulda dipped out soon as they got that walker instead of having Gendry haul ass back to the wall to send some ravens

I never even peeped that part. Like did they eat the horses for food or something.

I used to think it was a good idea with bad execution.
Watching it 2 years later... it was a terrible idea with abysmal execution.

At the least, Danny should’ve flew them in on her dragon right from the jump.

NK probably would’ve sniped they ass out the air anyway. But man, Tormund was right when he asked Davos “Isn’t it your job to talk him out of stupid shit like this?!”
I was all for it til the dragons came into play. What pissed me off the most was how night king took out viserion while he was in flight when Drogon was literally a sitting duck 10 ft away from him. With all the people who are trying to kill you trying to climb onto him. Everything he needed to take over the world was in one place. And they thought it made sense to have him go for bum ass viserion.

tenor (46).gif

And then benjen coming outa nowhere was dumb too. Where were you 30 mins ago???

I enjoyed the episode for what it was... but the plan was fucked from jump.

Little shit bothered me like.... why the fuck were they walking instead of riding some fuckin horses? lol they all coulda dipped out soon as they got that walker instead of having Gendry haul ass back to the wall to send some ravens
Yea that whole shit was dumb lol

Oh he was there being the retard he was staying in winterfell when he shoulda went back to the eyrie. Ima teach sansa the game and not think she would apply any of it lookin ass
Yea like real niggas gonna volunteer for some bs....bosses make workers and idiots do the manual labor u know that

Benjen and Jon coulda both got away on that horse man.. smh
He pulled up just do die 5 seconds later anyway smh. And since he can just pop up unbeknownst to everybody around he coulda snuck night king from behind....or tried to and bought everybody some extra time to get away since he was cool with dying to save ppl.

But oh well wtf do we know lol

5f4wwl.jpg

Back