Welcome To aBlackWeb

He was the hero, he singlehandedly was the reason they won against the night king
tenor.gif

lol nobody care about the 6 kingdoms.

The power In the Nawf

My thing is it’s technically a Stark empire lol or republic however they said it was going to be lol. Stark in the North and Stark as King of 6 Kingdoms. Them niggas don’t even like dwarves but we supposed to believe a cripple tho.

My thing is it’s technically a Stark empire lol or republic however they said it was going to be lol. Stark in the North and Stark as King of 6 Kingdoms. Them niggas don’t even like dwarves but we supposed to believe a cripple tho.
The most powerful and all knowing being is the king, who wouldn't want that

I don't give a fuck what Jon did. This nigga Glover refused the call to the nawf TWICE

lol that was the most disappointing part of the final season for me. I wouldn't have cared who lived or died if they showed that piece of shit getting served
Talk that shit King!

If Sansa had been the Queen from jump she would had his entrails splayed across the weirwood trees.

Bran was trash, they didn't even need his power... Arya was trash... Jon was trash... Tyrion and Varys were trash. My nig Jaime was trash. Cersei was trash.
Slow down mate. Won't be no Stark or STargaryen slander on my watch b

You watch how you talking about the OG Arya and the King that is AeJon

Talk that shit King!

If Sansa had been the Queen from jump she would had his entrails splayed across the weirwood trees.

facts. They dropped the ball with Sana’a too. Remember when she was in The Vale and Littlefinger dyed her hair. I thought he was going to make her marry that weird boy that ran The Vale. I mean they were cousins but still. Instead he gave her to the Bolton’s which made no sense.

facts. They dropped the ball with Sana’a too. Remember when she was in The Vale and Littlefinger dyed her hair. I thought he was going to make her marry that weird boy that ran The Vale. I mean they were cousins but still. Instead he gave her to the Bolton’s which made no sense.
It made perfect sense for LF to move up the ladder

It made perfect sense for LF to move up the ladder

I thought that was the way to do it. What did the Bolton’s get him. Yea he ran the Vale which he would have anyway. But he also literally turned Sansa against him. Bran probably would’ve found him out anyway but he burned a bridge.

Slow down mate. Won't be no Stark or STargaryen slander on my watch b

You watch how you talking about the OG Arya and the King that is AeJon

Them Stark niggas were wack in s7/8 my G. Storywise they won each of their characters were slaughtered for different reasons imo

Nah man the way Arya was able to survive that shankin' then just tell Jaqen that she's Arya and teleport back to Westeros was weak

Then after her I'm Arya stuff she spends the next two seasons bein' some corny aloof I'm no one chick.

Where she get all these powers from to be sparrin' with Brienne and takin' out wights, she spent most her time in Braavos gettin' whipped and bein' blind.

They done waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much

I thought she was gon marry that lil weirdo as a chess move against LF cuz the vale woulda been hers.

Reason #6943082 why them not having a writer's room was a huge mistake.

Back