Welcome To aBlackWeb

You saying 2 different things. Maybe you didn't mean to write it that way or maybe I'm reading it wrong.
I'm saying Dany doing what she did wasn't out of nowhere and wasn't out of character. The signs of her being violent and wanting to destroy a whole city were there from the beginning. but the signs of the crazy setting in didnt come til the later seasons. Her tendency toward violence was always there but she was able to be talked out of most of it and it was restrained when it did happen. She was off the leash for the first time and is now completely unhinged. So it made perfect sense to me and should to anybody that claim they a fan that pays attention.

Will yall shut tf up. It's one episode left. Focus on what's in front of you. The time for hypotheticals is over.
I ain't talking about some shit to happen in the next episode. I'm just saying that would be a dope story to tell in my opinion.

You quick to anger internet niggas disgust me.

FC8978EB-03C1-4C8C-B066-9AA05BF9AC53.gif

I'm saying Dany doing what she did wasn't out of nowhere and wasn't out of character. The signs of her being violent and wanting to destroy a whole city were there from the beginning. but the signs of the crazy setting in didnt come til the later seasons. Her tendency toward violence was always there but she was able to be talked out of most of it and it was restrained when it did happen. She was off the leash for the first time and is now completely unhinged. So it made perfect sense to me and should to anybody that claim they a fan that pays attention.

What I and others are trying to say is that line of thinking in itself crazy and irrational. Y'all just got okie doked into thinking it was just. Some of us never respected it. I called her going mad queen before the season even started.

I ain't talking about some shit to happen in the next episode. I'm just saying that would be a dope story to tell in my opinion.

You quick to anger internet niggas disgust me.

View attachment 133256

Who's telling this story my nigga? Shut the fuck up.

And change your fucking screename. That nigga dead b. Dead.

Niggas can't take a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't say Dany has been crazy, but it's been clear for a while that she wouldn't exactly be a merciful leader. Her answer to pretty much every challenge is Dracarys.

Again, I'll repeat it. Ever since she got to Westeros, she's been wanting to burn down King's Landing. Tyrion had to beg her not to do it. This chick was basically operating under the idea that when she got to Westeros everybody would flock to her, and when didn't she just wanting to start burning people. She was always a questionable leader.

I wouldn't say Dany has been crazy, but it's been clear for a while that she wouldn't exactly be a merciful leader. Her answer to pretty much every challenge is Dracarys.

Again, I'll repeat it. Ever since she got to Westeros, she's been wanting to burn down King's Landing. Tyrion had to beg her not to do it. This chick was basically operating under the idea that when she got to Westeros everybody would flock to her, and when didn't she just wanting to start burning people. She was always a questionable leader.
Well thats her answer to everything.

Teacher: Dany, explain the laws of physics?

Dany: Burn their ass

Fair enough

What's it about?

Hard to say without giving up any of the twists. Basically centers around a dude that just crushes any niggas that want smoke (Guts), a mercenary group leader of "the band of the hawks" he meets along the way (Griffith), and (casca) one of the mercenaries.

Theres a manga, and a animated TV series from back in the day which got adapted into three films..I've only watched the films. The berserker golden age arc.

This preview kind of corny but doesn't give much away in terms of the story which is dope.

Hard to say without giving up any of the twists. Basically centers around a dude that just crushes any niggas that want smoke (Guts), a mercenary group leader of "the band of the hawks" he meets along the way (Griffith), and (casca) one of the mercenaries.

Theres a manga, and a animated TV series from back in the day which got adapted into three films..I've only watched the films. The berserker golden age arc.

This preview kind of corny but doesn't give much away in terms of the story which is dope.

You had me at mercenaries. I'll give it a shot

What is this berserk shit yall talkin bout and do I need to watch it??

No no you don't let's put it this way

My brother use to tape anime on vhs tapes, I somehow found his anime collection and would watch it bymyself after school. I ended up watching alot of foul shit, my unlucky ass came across the og berserk.

Shit was awesome super violent great story line. Then the last arc came and everything got flipped on it's ass everything went so so so bad and then it ended like abruptly like real super fucked up ending nobody was with me to explain the shit I just saw because I shouldn't have been watching it in the first place ........but it wasn't the actual end it was just went unfinished for like 20 years still unfinished I was like 9-10 shit scared me for life I have enternal hate for a unreal character

The guy who wrote it advanced the story line passed the abrupt ending of the anime but I never read the magna.

They also came out with a updated version I only will watch the 2 out of 3 arcs won't watch the 3rd one

Back