Welcome To aBlackWeb

Goddamn she lit that shit tf up. I was hoping she burned it down but not like that....

View attachment 132147

tenor.gif

WTF you thought was gonna happen

See I told you I done told you

Those scenes with Arya were intense as fuck! If it's one thing these directors can do is build tension during a battle. You feel like you in that shit. Reminded me of Jon during the battle of the bastards.

I still think they fucking up in places though. What was the point of the Euron/Jamie fight? That nigga could have died on the ship and it would have changed nothing. Jamie's wound didn't come into play in any meaningful way.

I think Jon is going to step to Dany and she's going to give Drogon the Dracarys order, but he ain't going to do shit. He knows Jon a Targ.

Drogon was meant for the true heir, Dany been borrowing him. Jon going to turn his ass right back on her.

Then he's going to hand the keys over to Sansa and fly Drogon to chill with the Wildlings and let Drogon be free.

The end.

Niggas on twitter complaining talking about "how is it a horse there?" meanwhile a dragon roars shooting fire overhead

Last edited:
Dany is gonna impose her power on the north and there's nothing she can do about

Drogon is death in the flesh unless they kill dany but what about Drogon.he might kill everything if you kill Dany

Back